PDA

View Full Version : got a Blaze

Paulnuneaton
25-10-2009, 03:52 PM
well i tried the micro buggy racing yesterday at tamworth im hooked selling all my f1 gear and i have just got a blaze with a few hop up parts so im chuffed to death.
some say they run the shumacker 1/10 wheels on them is this true can anyone tell me were you get a good looking set from with tyres fitted any help or advice would be welcome from you guys any good sites to look at as well roll on 3 weeks time for tamworth again

screeminbaldy
26-10-2009, 10:08 PM
1/10th wheels are what everyone runs at my club, not necesarily schumachers, i have some hpi and some tamiya wheels that work fine. also its worth widening it with st wishbones, driveshafts and toparms as it makes it handle much better.

jamiec
26-10-2009, 10:35 PM
Most people run geckos which are foams but if track condidtions require it we run yellow or white schumacher rally blocks and yes they are tenth wheels.

Ps while the blaze is good the lrp shark is wider and does provide more stability , BUT .... one of the top ten in the micro nationals last year had a standard blaze and had pretty much stock motor. :D