PDA

View Full Version : more power needs more controll . especially indoors i presume

johnnygibbon
25-10-2009, 09:45 PM
nice today guys si powered yokomo is gonna be fun . is this indoor lark strict or what i am sure you seen my lipo carry case and charging set up. either way i got 2 4wd buggys that should be running ( touch wood) and this 2wd truck thing .(if roger will let me enter it ) see you on the inside fellers:woot::woot:

Si Coe
25-10-2009, 10:44 PM
There will be plug sockets, so you can always use mains for charging. Andy and I both have hefty power supplies that can take 2 chargers so I'm sure we can help out - plus I have a 12V I won't be using till next summer now!

May even have spare charger time anyway as I went mad on ebay and got 2 more lipos, so now have 4 sticks and 5 saddles!

Glad you like the monster motor!

kitesurfer73
25-10-2009, 10:56 PM
I'll have my 12v set up so you can pitch next me,enjoyed today as well a little on the slippery when wet side:thumbsup: but good practise for indoors reckon my car is pretty well set up for indoors soon find out 9t should me a blast jon

kitesurfer73
25-10-2009, 11:00 PM
Si thanks again for the use of the esc and lipo might be needing it sat/sunday and cheers andy for use of battery as well...:thumbsup:

johnnygibbon
26-10-2009, 08:36 AM
nice one guys looks like were racing then . gonna go model shop get more batteries cant be arsed waiting ten years to get em off china. see ya

Si Coe
26-10-2009, 10:31 AM
Well I guess those of us in 'Team Hopeless' need to stick together!

You know I'm vaguely considering lending Mark my Cat so he can run in 4wd with us. All it needs is a spekky compatible receiver! Or your Ansmann so he can run in trucks (I assume you'll be using the Stinger). There was some pretty close racing yesterday!

kitesurfer73
26-10-2009, 11:38 AM
Well I guess those of us in 'Team Hopeless' need to stick together!

You know I'm vaguely considering lending Mark my Cat so he can run in 4wd with us. All it needs is a spekky compatible receiver! Or your Ansmann so he can run in trucks (I assume you'll be using the Stinger). There was some pretty close racing yesterday!

Sounds interesting si:D 'team hopeless' could be onto a winner or a very expensive day out lol
Si my charger has just turned up :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

johnnygibbon
26-10-2009, 05:39 PM
ha ha ha ha ha i love it. we will all be on pool cars.:thumbsup: team hopeless coming track near you soon:thumbsup:

T4miy4 Guy
26-10-2009, 08:37 PM
Si thanks again for the use of the esc and lipo might be needing it sat/sunday and cheers andy for use of battery as well...:thumbsup:

Thats not a problem Mark mate, glad too help;)

Hey check my Slash rear shocks :woot:

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h31/logandadi/005-6.jpg

Too much big air me thinks :thumbsup:

Andy

mattb
26-10-2009, 08:45 PM
andy you are an animal even shanks hasent done that to his slash lol

kitesurfer73
26-10-2009, 10:11 PM
That wont happen to losi shocks now would it:woot: lol GUTTED
That ramp has taken is second casualty:cry: no third john's shock tower snapped on his first jump..
Wonder if there taken that ramp sunday??????