PDA

View Full Version : S4's @ Tivvy outdoors

ryan
22-04-2007, 09:04 PM
My dad got quite a few pics of the S4's that where racing at Tiverton summer series, theres not normally much of a turn out but around half of 4wd heat was S4's. Craig Harris Qualified 1st on the grid and put some amazing lap times and a extra lap than he managed in qualifying i think.....who cares it was flying :D

Ryan

http://s163.photobucket.com/albums/t291/Ryan_B4/S4%20at%20tivvy%20outdoors/

Body Paint
22-04-2007, 09:25 PM
Nice one Ryan;)

It's good to see the angles that the car gets itself into. Where was my car in those pics? All bar one of them look like it's in the bombhole. I'd guess the other was coming towards the gate by the rostrum.

OldTimer
22-04-2007, 09:36 PM
No photos of the new prototype parts then :cool: we will keep them under our hat then Craig.

Nice photos Ryan, i think the mainly orange car is my original prototype S4.

ryan
23-04-2007, 09:02 AM
Nice one Ryan;)

It's good to see the angles that the car gets itself into. Where was my car in those pics? All bar one of them look like it's in the bombhole. I'd guess the other was coming towards the gate by the rostrum.

I think the "other one" was by the gate as you said.

If i knew there was any proto parts i would of been poking my camera around Craig's pit table lol:D

There isnt many heats at tivvy, not very much time to get the camera out!!

Body Paint
23-04-2007, 07:40 PM
What proto type parts:cool: :D

Your not wrong about short of time, crickey it was a rush. Not sure what the rush was, didn't even have time to pee until after the finals:o