PDA

View Full Version : Track side model shop this Sunady?

SuperSparkSteve
28-10-2009, 12:02 PM
Will there be a model shop track side this Sunday? I need some inline steering arms for a B4 and was hoping to order them and pick em up on Sunday.

T4miy4 Guy
28-10-2009, 12:21 PM
If anyone is racing a DB-01 (Tamiya) i have loads of spares so just give me a shout and i`ll try too help :thumbsup:

Andy

njc11
28-10-2009, 12:27 PM
I assume Roundabout Models will be there??

Im sure Roger will confirm this?

:thumbsup:

The race controller
28-10-2009, 12:41 PM
I assume Roundabout Models will be there??

Im sure Roger will confirm this?

:thumbsup:

Not heard a word from ANY of our model shops except from RC-SCREWS.co.uk

T4miy4 Guy
28-10-2009, 12:58 PM
Not heard a word from ANY of our model shops except from RC-SCREWS.co.uk

Well it will be there lose, as theres alot of scope for business :confused:

Gibbon666
28-10-2009, 02:37 PM
Roundabout Toys will be there.

We'll have a lot of spares for the Cat SX, B4 and B44 mainly.

Goodies on show will include some of the new Savox servos - 5Kg of torque and a 0.048 response time :o

And the new Exceed sensored combos are in - 6.5T combo for £110.

Hope this helps,

Dave
Roundabout Toys

woOdy
28-10-2009, 06:51 PM

Goodies on show will include some of the new Savox servos - 5Kg of torque and a 0.048 response time :o

Hope this helps,

Dave
Roundabout Toys

Thanks Dave.

The race controller
28-10-2009, 09:02 PM

Hope this helps,

Dave
Roundabout Toys

There you have it, from the horses mouth. Cheers Dave.

Kopite
28-10-2009, 09:22 PM
Exceed, any pics? not heard of them before, sounds like a good price :thumbsup:

Spencer Mulcahy
28-10-2009, 10:32 PM
Woody I may be coming for some advice on Sunday, I am using a steering wheel radio for the first time:woot:. Trying it over the winter to see if it suits me better than the sticks worth a try as my racing has been going backwards lately. See you all Sunday sorry cant help saturday Dad is still in hospital so going visiting.

johnnygibbon
28-10-2009, 11:44 PM
not got enough cash for this onsite model shop leaving wallet at home:woot:. sounds good though. think that stinger runs on exceed gear just made it faster to. maybe no bmax on sun thogh . but racing i hope:thumbsup:

Gibbon666
29-10-2009, 02:30 PM
Exceed, any pics? not heard of them before, sounds like a good price :thumbsup:

There's pics on our site http://www.roundabouttoys.com . Just search for Exceed in the search box on the left and it should come up with the 3 combos we've got so far.

Only had chance to throw one in a pan car so far and it ran really well.

Scary thing is that they are claiming around 40% higher KV than pretty much any other brand on the market. The 6.5T is claiming 7400KV. An X-12 is only supposed to be 5400KV!

Once I've sorted out the handling setup on my buggies I'm definitely throwing these in there.

They have tons of settings on the pro and comp versions - including ABS and start-up current limit.

Dave
Roundabout Toys

VinceVegaUK
29-10-2009, 11:36 PM
I could do with a front suspension mount for a Tamiya Db01, graphite or plastic will do of the A/B parts tree.

Thanks

VV

shanks
29-10-2009, 11:43 PM
Dave

If you have anything cheap esc n motor wise bring it
along - I have a mad rat that needs a system for my 4 yr old lad so something cheap n not much power required

like I say bring along if u have pal

See you Sunday

James

There's pics on our site http://www.roundabouttoys.com . Just search for Exceed in the search box on the left and it should come up with the 3 combos we've got so far.

Only had chance to throw one in a pan car so far and it ran really well.

Scary thing is that they are claiming around 40% higher KV than pretty much any other brand on the market. The 6.5T is claiming 7400KV. An X-12 is only supposed to be 5400KV!

Once I've sorted out the handling setup on my buggies I'm definitely throwing these in there.

They have tons of settings on the pro and comp versions - including ABS and start-up current limit.

Dave
Roundabout Toys