PDA

View Full Version : Meet Craig Drescher

steelie600
12-11-2009, 09:47 PM
Posted on behalf of a friend.

Craig Drescher will be in attendance of Radio Racers in Leyland this Friday from 1:30 onwards.

As you will obviously know Craig is a highly respected Team Associated Factory driver and has competed at multiple world championships, and will be available to chat and offer advise.

Free drinks will be available to customers whilst Craig is in attendance.

Radio racers shop can be found at 108 Hough Lane, Leyland, Lancs.

or www.radio-racers.co.uk

TonyM
12-11-2009, 11:11 PM
Posted on behalf of a friend.

Craig Drescher will be in attendance of Radio Racers in Leyland this Friday from 1:30 onwards.

As you will obviously know Craig is a highly respected Team Associated Factory driver and has competed at multiple world championships, and will be available to chat and offer advise.

Free drinks will be available to customers whilst Craig is in attendance.

Radio racers shop can be found at 108 Hough Lane, Leyland, Lancs.

or www.radio-racers.co.uk (http://www.radio-racers.co.uk)

Does this mean that they are considering stocking Associated gear? I can't see they hold any from their website. Great if they do, only a 20 minute drive for those last minute bits.

steelie600
12-11-2009, 11:31 PM
The website is a bit behind at the mo as Shaun hasnt really got anytime to do it, due to shop commitments. But ANY CML derived parts can be had on emergency orders etc and as IM now running AE and others are coming to the darkside LOL There will be stock shortly.

Come over tomorrow, ILL be there, and just have a chat with Shaun, he may only be a young un but his business head is squarly on his shoulders and there are benefits for racers too, as the core of Radio Racers business is race spares

TonyM
12-11-2009, 11:34 PM
OK I might just pop by. I need some paint anyway.

Cheers Tony

oracleone
13-11-2009, 01:40 AM
Everybody in America would like to see him fly over with Lee Martin and race at the 2009 Clash...:woot:

steelie600
13-11-2009, 09:58 AM
ill let him now if im not too star struck!!!