PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to come racing tonight?

blue_pinky
27-11-2009, 10:42 AM
I've been thinking about having a night in the local community centre where we set up a track with some jumps, lumps and bumps, and hoooon around with our rc cars for a couple of hours!

I'll try and fashion some sort of loop type track design where we can round and round a few times in quick succession. And I'm pretty sure we've got one of those new fangled electronical timing devices too..maybe I'll plug that in and see how fast we can all go?

Anyone fancy joining me this eve? Everyone is welcome...I'll get the keys unless anyone else can get there before 6:30-6:45pm.

Best we finish before midnight though...I've heard the grumpy lady over the road doesn't like gangs of blokes hanging around messing about, doing donuts with their cars late at night!

:thumbsup:

yupster
27-11-2009, 10:52 AM
:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :lol::lol:

Si G
27-11-2009, 06:31 PM
That's a cracking idea! See you there.

blue_pinky
30-11-2009, 11:16 AM
Grrreat nights racing! I'd forgotten how much I like 2wd...and now that I have an X6 that doesn't sound like a tractor I might have to run it more often :thumbsup:

BIG turnout, 6 heats worth! Nice to see some different faces along too, unexpected, but very welcome! I hope you all enjoyed the night and we see you along again soon.

Bit disappointeed that the sc10's looked like they were actually racing for a change! Def not enough carnage for my liking, but then I'm only a spectator!