PDA

View Full Version : congratulations

nottmboy
28-11-2009, 02:56 PM
i'd just like to congratulate nathan waters on his election as mid east rep.
it was a very productive meeting and will go along way to improving what is an excellent region. i'm sure nathan will do the region proud
cheers andy

RSharpy
28-11-2009, 05:33 PM
Agreed a very productive meeting. Congrats to Mr Waters, 2010's going to be a good year in the Mid East :thumbsup:

blitzboy
28-11-2009, 05:38 PM
woop woop ned in charge nice one guys ,,, what happened about the three leg finals :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:and anyone know what tracks were considering too

ned
28-11-2009, 07:27 PM
Thanks for the support guys I will do my best. It was a productive meeting though. Fortunately / unfortunately depending on your opinion 3 legged A finals was not voted in but we did agree on bringing in Schumacher and Ballistic Buggy control tyres to make everything a bit fairer. We also agreed to bring in some form of refereeing which will rely mainly on a team of volunteer drivers on a rotation system so if anyone is interested we will be sorting that out before the start of the season. There will also be a heat and possible championship for SC10s depending on interest. As for venues the guys from Leverton were present and seem keen so there should be at least one new venue next year.

Nathan

blitzboy
28-11-2009, 07:37 PM
well done ned looks like it ll be a fun year then ,,, mmm ref good idea not my thing though but will be good to see and control tyres about time roll on 2010:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

deepdale11
28-11-2009, 09:01 PM
Yep, well done nathan!!

Darrane
28-11-2009, 11:43 PM
Well done Nathan there were two great nominations for the job and i think either would have done a great job.
All the best nathan in your new role

dbizzle5
29-11-2009, 02:30 AM
Fluke I say! Its a pitty we havnt got a good driver as a rep!:p:p:p

Alan
29-11-2009, 09:16 AM
Fluke I say! Its a pitty we havnt got a good driver as a rep!:p:p:p

So not you then Dan!:p

Congrats to Nathan.

Looking forward to next year. Meeting was very productive and some good thoughts and ideas brought forward.

East mids region is going from strength to strength. It's all good!:thumbsup:

Alan

dadtc3
29-11-2009, 10:18 AM
Well done Nathan
sorry i couldnt make the meeting
Hope to see you wednesday
Tony

Garry
29-11-2009, 01:31 PM
Awesome guys, thanks for the provision of SC10s. Mid-East are visionarys :D

tak racing
30-11-2009, 01:17 PM
Sorry I couldn't make it to formally stand down and hand over.

Congratulations to Nathan who I'm sure will promote and prgress the region during the comming season.

I will hopefully see Nathan in the next few weeks to arrange hand over of the funds etc.

Also if assistance is required I'm sure I can oblige.

Thanks to everyone for supporting the region under my guidance.

See you all soon

Jim

CharlieF
30-11-2009, 06:04 PM
Congratulations are also due to you Jim as it is as a result of your efforts over the last two/three years that the region has revitalised the way it has.
Well Done.
Regards.

Captain-Codpiece-The-2nd
08-12-2009, 12:03 AM
Wahoo! SC10's at regionals?!? Very Excited. Nice one! :thumbsup:
________
Vapor (http://vaporizer.org/)