PDA

View Full Version : SCAMMER ABOUT!!

hammerhead
29-11-2009, 12:52 PM
TOM HEATH HAS RETURNED!!!

as many of you might know this guy had scammed several people on here msuk and maxbashing and many other places.

he has returned for a second coming he posted a baja for sale and some ones hyper 9 wich is on max bashing.

so if there is any posts in the sale section wit 1 post asking for bank transfer only as paymant its probably him.

his ip address is 212.162.1.124
Originally Posted by hammerhead
hi mate would you do cash on collection as i couls meet up with you today:thumbsup:
sorry i cant meet...but if you bank transfer the money, i can get it sent tomorrow so you get it tuesday...let me know :thumbsup: yeah ok mate can ya forward your bank details so ill trow cash in 1st thing tomorow :thumbsup: what couriour will you be using? Halifax
11-00-01

ill be using DPD, itll be with you tuesday if the money goes in tomorrow morning...

can you please send me your address you want it sending to...

and are you definately buying it? as ill mark it as sold now if you are... ? :thumbsup: hi do you have feedback any where else? or a paypal as i do feel a little uncoftable sending 275 in a bank as im not coverd also need a name for the account mate The name on the account is Thomas Michael Heath...

sorry i dont have any feedback anywhere or paypal...but i can give you my address if you wanted it...

i swear, the baja only needs a new tank, other than that it is perfect mate :thumbsup:
sure mate mark it down as sold ill stick cash in bank 1st thing:thumbsup: ok mate, its marked as sold...

i leave for work tomorrow morning at 8:15am

so what time will the money be there ?

heres a thread on some unfortunate people that had dealings with him.http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30622&highlight=scammer

just thought id give you guys a heads up.

cheers

Titch
29-11-2009, 02:36 PM
he looks about 12 years old..