PDA

View Full Version : First run

Richard Law
03-12-2009, 08:24 PM
Hi, if i come down to your club this friday will you be running buggys, and if so do you have a shockingly bad class, or a class full of patiant races.
I just want to get into racing, not run the car other than 10minutes on my road
I dont have brca membership but have seen that i can run 3 times without it. (might aswell join for the new year!)
:)

alexb4
03-12-2009, 08:43 PM
Hi which club are you wanting to race at ?

mark christopher
03-12-2009, 09:25 PM
Hi, if i come down to your club this friday will you be running buggys, and if so do you have a shockingly bad class, or a class full of patiant races.
I just want to get into racing, not run the car other than 10minutes on my road
I dont have brca membership but have seen that i can run 3 times without it. (might aswell join for the new year!)
:)
if you join the brca now you get whats left of this year and all of 2010

brooksy
03-12-2009, 09:46 PM
I notice your from rotherham. Its a bit of a way to go to west bridgford to race on a friday night!!!!!.:woot:

If you want to go racing get yourself down to don valley stadium, they usualy dont get many off roaders. Most of the time they put 2 and 4wd together. They mainly run touring cars.

Your best bet is to ring the stadium up first to make sure they are racing(they dont race every week). Tel 0114 2233600.:thumbsup:

antnee
03-12-2009, 09:57 PM
Everyone is welcome at WBMCC, we run every week (although usually miss a week or 2 over Christmas due to the school being closed). Lately we have been getting enough drivers for 2 heats of buggies. :)

Richard Law
03-12-2009, 10:25 PM
Thanks for replies,
Alex: West Bridgford, as i thought this would be the closest buggy club,
Dont mind traveling but out of three vehicles i'd struggle to break 20mpg in any. however i will try all and do the ones i enjoy or feel comfitable at.

Mark: thanks, i will do that mate.

Brooksy, Thanks, i will enquire about the buggy racing.

Antnee, thankyou for the welcome. if i dont do WB this week i will b4 the school closes.

Thanks again

Robbiejuk
04-12-2009, 12:39 PM
We used to have a load of guys coming down from the sheffield area to race a while ago, and they used to come every week so it's possible to do it I guess. Might be worth just doing a dry run and seeing how long it takes you to get down to the club. As Anthony said everybody is welcome at the club so if you do come feel free. I would suggest if you are coming Ric, to pre-book first so we know you are coming just incase you get stuck in traffic etc.

Richard Law
04-12-2009, 02:41 PM
Thanks mate, think i'm going to try don valley tonight and yours next week with a bit more planning
Think its an hour or so, traffic permitting. so i'd give 90min, but i will come on here before hand and prebook
Thanks all

Robbiejuk
07-12-2009, 12:57 PM
No worries mate, Hey it's our saturday off-road championships this weekend. Maybe you should come and have a go at that 5 rounds of racing plus practice.