PDA

View Full Version : Go

Captain-Codpiece-The-2nd
07-12-2009, 12:13 PM
So who is going and in what? I'm going to crack out 'The General' and think I will do 2wd also after the X6 reinstalling my faith in it yesterday! Good little car.......
________
Vermont Medical Marijuana Dispensaries (http://vermont.dispensaries.org/)

Dave Dodd
07-12-2009, 12:47 PM
i take it you didnt break it then :lol: :woot: :p

Robbiejuk
07-12-2009, 12:48 PM
Chassis in one piece :thumbsup:

Captain-Codpiece-The-2nd
07-12-2009, 01:12 PM
No no Dave, quite the opposite in fact. I stoved it into the wall at the end of the straight with such force that some small children actually cried. I broke my wishbone, hub, hub holder thingy, tie rods, hinge pins and the actual shock top. That is a team Shambles record, surely!

I was mid-gluing the shock back together when someone took pity on me and after laughing at me glueing my thumb to the shock collar offered a spare. After that point it all seemed to go quite well.
________
VAPOR GENIE VAPORIZER (http://vaporizers.net/vapor-genie)

Dave Dodd
07-12-2009, 01:25 PM
I was mid-gluing the shock back together when someone took pity on me and after laughing at me glueing my thumb to the shock collar offered a spare. After that point it all seemed to go quite well.

:lol::lol::lol: ROFL PMLWROFL :lol::lol::lol:

Do'in a Mark :lol:

Garry
07-12-2009, 05:42 PM
I'm there, got a spare SC10 to threaten my main race truck with if it doesn't work. :thumbsup:

Captain-Codpiece-The-2nd
07-12-2009, 05:51 PM
Lol nice. Was great fun with the trucks last time, cannot wait till Sat!:thumbsup:
________
ROLLING A JOINT (http://howtorollajoint.net/)

antnee
07-12-2009, 10:05 PM
I think that list of broken bits is pretty good, even by my standards! Cant think of when Ive had any massive crashes like that

I will be in the mighty b4

Captain-Codpiece-The-2nd
07-12-2009, 10:11 PM
your ariel acrobatics were very impressive on sunday ginge.......
________
MAZDA R360 (http://www.ford-wiki.com/wiki/Mazda_R360)

Robbiejuk
08-12-2009, 12:37 PM
I think that list of broken bits is pretty good, even by my standards! Cant think of when Ive had any massive crashes like that

I will be in the mighty b4

Well that Losi you had used to fall apart before it got into an accident so thats probably why. Lloyd does crashing properly.

Hulk
08-12-2009, 09:03 PM
Do you race Saturday nights or Sat day?

antnee
08-12-2009, 09:16 PM
Daytime, Doors open at 9, racing starts at 11, usually finished for about 3.30-4

The Doctor
08-12-2009, 10:09 PM
I think I'll do 4WD again with the trusty ZX5; it's all set up & ready to go with some shiny new minipins.

Especially if Lloyd's doing 2WD...

Captain-Codpiece-The-2nd
09-12-2009, 09:01 AM
Only because you know the Losi stands no chance against the mighty x6 and it's jedi powers. :p
________
Glass bongs (http://glassbongs.org/)

The Doctor
09-12-2009, 08:49 PM
Mate, I only have 2 things to say to that;

1. "The mighty X6 and its Jedi powers" are still slower than my beautiful XXX-CR and my 2 thumbs.

2. I can see a poor homeless apostrophe up there ^. Please remove it so that it can go & join the others that are ready to go in the right f*****g place!

antnee
09-12-2009, 11:24 PM
Word on the street is that Rich and Nigel are racing this round too! Lots of club drivers this time around :)

blitzboy
09-12-2009, 11:28 PM
will be a good meeting me thinks plenty of the holbeach gang coming too ,,

antnee
09-12-2009, 11:31 PM
RobbieJ can we have a entries list? or numbers so far?

The Doctor
10-12-2009, 12:44 PM
Do Rich and Nigel know it's off-road only? None of those pesky Minis are allowed on Saturday! :thumbdown:

Captain-Codpiece-The-2nd
10-12-2009, 03:10 PM
I think he means Rich 'the cow man' Bourgois. In which case there will be a mad bovine charging round the 4wd heats :lol:
________
320 (http://www.mercedes-wiki.com/wiki/Mercedes-Benz_320)

antnee
10-12-2009, 04:20 PM
Do Rich and Nigel know it's off-road only? None of those pesky Minis are allowed on Saturday! :thumbdown:

Yeah, nigel has a B4 and rich has his cow

blitzboy
10-12-2009, 10:33 PM
ill be there tomorow night guys ,, reg have you got something for me buddy and can some one go to pbm and pick up tyre s and bits please for saturday guys ,, might need a left front trayling arm off some one too for friday night meeting anyway see you all there lloyd get the beers chilling buddy , chow g

Robbiejuk
11-12-2009, 04:38 PM
I am assuming I will be getting Autocars and cycles goodie box for saturday. Hopefully he won't seel out of tyres on friday night this time!!

reg
11-12-2009, 05:34 PM
ill be there tomorow night guys ,, reg have you got something for me buddy and can some one go to pbm and pick up tyre s and bits please for saturday guys ,, might need a left front trayling arm off some one too for friday night meeting anyway see you all there lloyd get the beers chilling buddy , chow g

Hi mate,i wish i did but its not arrived as they got sent to the wrong airport:bored:i ordered it direct so it should be hear eather tomorrow or monday:thumbdown:...............i will be there tonight so if you give me your address i can send it as soon as i get it:thumbsup:

antnee
12-12-2009, 05:24 PM
Whoop whoop, did a proper job! Front left corner taken off again :d

quarter throttle
12-12-2009, 05:31 PM
had a good days racing as usual :)
Thanks to all the Bridgford team for another good days racing

W00t i get to be in funky 'A' final pic with Nathan and Craig ... Durango Domination lads :woot:

Garry
12-12-2009, 07:27 PM
Whoop whoop, did a proper job! Front left corner taken off again :d

It was mighty impressive!

Had a good day with the truck, the high beams and foglights trying their best to blind everyone! :p Managed to jump mostly right every time too, so just the idiot behind the sticks to fix next!

Had a great meeting like normal, I hope to get over and run a Mini sometime on a Friday, but if I can't, have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. :thumbsup:

blitzboy
12-12-2009, 07:40 PM
top meeting as always guys ,, i actually enjoyed the club meetint the night before ,,, me V leon was such a laugh ,, give you your dues leon mate it wasa the best bit of close racing i ve done in a while mate ,,and a good laugh to buddy ,, sort your bearing s outr thuogh mate and i dont mean the direction you were diving with your x6 buddy ,, big thanks to lloyd for given me some where to crash at the pub and was great to meet the gang too buddy see you all at round 4 ,,, let see if we can make the 50 plus drivers too 40 plus mm westbridgeford is going strong keep up the good work guys tracks have been great ,, what will you be doing to top it i wonder ,,, get your thinking caps on guys :p:p:p:p:woot::woot:

deepdale11
12-12-2009, 07:51 PM
It was mighty impressive!

Had a good day with the truck, the high beams and foglights trying their best to blind everyone! :p Managed to jump mostly right every time too, so just the idiot behind the sticks to fix next!

Had a great meeting like normal, I hope to get over and run a Mini sometime on a Friday, but if I can't, have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. :thumbsup:

Another great day......thanks, loving those lights on your SC10 dude!!

The Doctor
12-12-2009, 08:28 PM
Glad you all enjoyed the racing again today. I think this was our best track so far, a great combination of big jumps, flowing lines and some tricky bumpy sections. Sorry for the complications we had with the transponders, we'll get that sorted before we get to the next round.

I've attached some photos of the day below. Looking forward to the next one.

The Doctor
12-12-2009, 08:33 PM
Some more pics for you...

antnee
12-12-2009, 11:41 PM
Loving the pics!

Dave Dodd
13-12-2009, 12:00 AM
is that whats left of rob's under tray ??? was it ansmann plastic?? :lol:

excellent looking track :thumbsup:

mark christopher
13-12-2009, 11:27 AM
brill meeting i think best track yet. 1st corner was far better, well done guys, will be back in jan, have a good crimbo all

The Doctor
13-12-2009, 03:14 PM
is that whats left of rob's under tray ??? was it ansmann plastic?? :lol:

excellent looking track :thumbsup:

No, Mr Bryan had a "coming together" with the end of the straight after he'd finished his final. That's the remains of the track marking! I think the ZX5 just vaporised. :o

reg
13-12-2009, 03:38 PM
at lest the OCD team member did it so im sure it will be reconstructed good as new,or will his race fees will stay at £5:thumbsup:

Garry
13-12-2009, 04:26 PM
No, Mr Bryan had a "coming together" with the end of the straight after he'd finished his final. That's the remains of the track marking! I think the ZX5 just vaporised. :o

''Coming together''? It tried to tunnel its way straight to the M1!

deepdale11
13-12-2009, 05:09 PM

lol.....:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dave Dodd
13-12-2009, 10:12 PM

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
http://cdn.content.sweetim.com/sim/cpie/emoticons/000202BD.gif (http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&lpver=3&ref=10)

Robbiejuk
14-12-2009, 01:07 PM

My car tried to do that last year when my tranny battery went flat. Thanks everybody for coming. I do hope you all come back in January, I think I have workes out why the transponders were not counting in some of the cars so that shouldn't be an issue after christmas Will stick the results up after I get the computer back.