PDA

View Full Version : New year

Lee
10-12-2009, 11:25 AM
Whats everyone doing for New year?

I have booked to go to dubai but i am currently looking into changing it for a bit of pirate hunting.

My bird is a yacht broker and she offers services where you can hire a yacht for about 5k a day (very cheap) and then you sail along the coast of somalia really slowly so to attract pirates, then when they try to board the yacht you can then shoot them, how good is that!!! it's legal too out there.

Please note* AK47's and ammunition may incurr extra charges :)

James
10-12-2009, 11:44 AM
I will also be shooting, draped from the back of my Overfinch Range Rover with its self replenishing bar. :lol:

Nick Goodall
10-12-2009, 12:04 PM

I have booked to go to dubai but i am currently looking into changing it for a bit of pirate hunting.

My bird is a yacht broker and she offers services where you can hire a yacht for about 5k a day (very cheap) and then you sail along the coast of somalia really slowly so to attract pirates, then when they try to board the yacht you can then shoot them, how good is that!!! it's legal too out there.

lol i had an email about this, however i'm pretty sure it's not real or legal :D

http://piratesofsomalialive.com/

Captain-Codpiece-The-2nd
10-12-2009, 03:11 PM
I hate new year too........................:p
________
Marijuana indica (http://strainindex.com)

GRIFF55
10-12-2009, 04:37 PM
Its my birthday baby!! Any room in that overfinch James?? I'll help try and empty the bar of cheap spirits!

James
10-12-2009, 04:44 PM
I will also be shooting, draped from the back of my Overfinch Range Rover with its self replenishing bar. :lol:

Its my birthday baby!! Any room in that overfinch James?? I'll help try and empty the bar of cheap spirits!

Only kidding :blush:, i could get a keg in the back of the current truck though :thumbsup:

Col
11-12-2009, 12:15 AM

I'm sure we could stretch to a fortnight.
Any idea how much the "extra charges" are? I hear the AK in fully auto has a fearsome firerate...

tymill
13-12-2009, 10:34 PM

I was in Somalia for xmas and new year's in 2006-2007 to set up a link between my school and a school out there. It's a mad part of the world at the moment.

I entered by land from Ethiopia, but around xmas the Ethiopian troops really stepped up the invasion so I had to make another plan to get out of there, as heading back by land was really off the cards. Wound up on an old Soviet era Illyushun 18 (link to youtube) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiD_JYy72Nk) to get a flight out of Hargeisa to Djibouti. Worked out ok.

I'll be in Hong Kong this year - stoked!:thumbsup:

Lee
15-12-2009, 07:56 AM
Hong kong is cool,

One of the lads i work with is doing Tokyo, New Zealand and Vegas over Christmas and New year and half of Jan, that would be awesome!!

Im just looking forward to escaping from the UK for a week, plus Dubai is cool and my mate is a DJ over there so we should get decent tickets for New year :thumbsup: