PDA

View Full Version : Go

Captain-Codpiece-The-2nd
11-12-2009, 03:36 PM
After a long period of inactivity, whilst it has adorned my wardrobe with various parts hanging off it, my feline friend is making a comeback tonight! I shall no doubt break it first heat, but I just thought I would share it with you all. Cos that's the kind of guy I am, the caring type.

Duct tape at the ready :D
________
Jaguar Aj6 Engine Picture (http://www.ford-wiki.com/wiki/Jaguar_AJ6_engine)

blitzboy
11-12-2009, 03:41 PM
After a long period of inactivity, whilst it has adorned my wardrobe with various parts hanging off it, my feline friend is making a comeback tonight! I shall no doubt break it first heat, but I just thought I would share it with you all. Cos that's the kind of guy I am, the caring type.

ill bring thre bag and brick to chuck it in the river on the ways back to your dude hahahahahahahahaha:lol:

reg
11-12-2009, 03:50 PM
your just trying to get some practice in before i whip your pussys ass:p

blitzboy
11-12-2009, 03:53 PM
yer he need s it reg

pat*1
11-12-2009, 04:30 PM

Iv said it before and i will say it again:eh?:.....I like racing against cats:thumbdown: as they never finish a night...more points for me again....:p

Robbiejuk
11-12-2009, 04:36 PM
Iv said it before and i will say it again:eh?:.....I like racing against cats:thumbdown: as they never finish a night...more points for me again....:p

Bring it on!! BTW after christmas we will be seperating 2wd and 4wd results.

Captain-Codpiece-The-2nd
11-12-2009, 04:59 PM
Really? Ah sweet. That makes my mind up then, cat's for sale! I only got it to keep up with you lot. :thumbdown: Well that and it looks pretty. :D
________
Mexico city hotel (http://mexicocityhotel.info)

The Doctor
12-12-2009, 08:54 PM
Really? Ah sweet. That makes my mind up then, cat's for sale! I only got it to keep up with you lot. :thumbdown: Well that and it looks pretty. :D

FOR SALE

One Cat SX (Shambles Xtra).

Comes with the following mods:

7 zip ties of various colours
1.5m of gaffer tape
some string
some Blu-tak.
1 pretty bodyshell.

See Lloyd Clarkson and offer him a tenner or alternatively a hug in the shed.

:D

Dave Dodd
12-12-2009, 11:54 PM
FOR SALE

1.5m of gaffer tape
some string
some Blu-tak.
1 pretty bodyshell.

fantastic :lol:
if i had a cat it would be like the ones you hear about on the news around bonfire night with smoke coming out of its arse :lol:

antnee
13-12-2009, 12:01 PM
FOR SALE

1.5m of gaffer tape
some string
some Blu-tak.
1 pretty bodyshell.

He did more than that to me on friday in the shed!

reg
13-12-2009, 01:01 PM
:confused:

The Doctor
13-12-2009, 03:17 PM
He did more than that to me on friday in the shed!

That's it, I'm not getting the ramps in anymore! At least the lino is wipe-clean! :blush: