trekkerkk
11-05-2007, 07:16 AM
just to let everyone now this will be the first meeting back at the great club,
for more info please use the link below,

http://www.edenparkraceway.com/

trekkker

David Church
14-05-2007, 04:20 PM
Ok all you lot!!! Come support our club on the first official race day in over 6 years!!! Even if you just come and watch for a bit. Alot of people have done so much work on this track.
I hope to see all the usual faces and many new ones.
How about another raffle??? I cleaned up after the first 1!!!!!!! Mwhaaaa

MattADH
14-05-2007, 04:51 PM
It would be good to see some racers from outside of the region too as there has been a lot of interest in the venue, especially with us running a winter series later this year.

We run an open class so you can come down and race but you wont score points - that way we can cater for everyone even if they dont have the right chassis or are from another region.

Look forward to seeing some new and old faces in a couple of weeks time!

niggs98
15-05-2007, 07:26 PM
am really looking forward to it. are there any more work parties before then

_sleigh_
15-05-2007, 07:34 PM
Happened to pop past the track today. First ever visit for me, and it looks pretty good I must say. Kinda wish I'd still had my r/c stuff in the car from the weekend. :D

Didn't really enjoy the traffic, as it was school kicking out time just as I arrived. Pesky kids:mad:

MattADH
16-05-2007, 08:45 AM
Phil - you are welcome any time to use the track! thanks for the nice comments. Shame the grass and weeds have returned...

Niggs - are you joking! Work party this weekend to paint some more kerbs, repair the sides of the jjumps and a general tidy up, etc. Will you be there?

For the record, EPR are 90% sure to be running a winter series (dates TBC) and will ensure that we dont clash with the other major race meetings over the 2007-2008 period. We are considering one meeting a month and six rounds. More news as and when we decide it!!!!

tyreman
16-05-2007, 05:08 PM
Matt

Depending on wether Tiverton run a winter series you could go on the first Sunday of the month.

MattADH
17-05-2007, 08:27 AM
Brian - that is the date we are contemplating.

That would give us:

7 October 2007
4 November 2007
2 December 2007
6 January 2008
3 February 2008
2 March 2008

What do people think?

David Church
17-05-2007, 05:03 PM
Looks good, the more the better as far as I am concerned!!! Winter racing in the South East!!!! YYYYIIIIIIIPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

trekkerkk
17-05-2007, 05:58 PM
awsome its just so close less than 50 miles,result,:)

trekkker

David Church
21-05-2007, 05:34 AM
Ok so the big meeting is this Sunday Sunday Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How many people are thinking of coming??? Lets get a idea of numbers.

Me and Darners for certain, I am sure Alfie and Nath Higgins, Mr Holmes and Jay.

Make yourself known, Faversham lot????? X-Treme????? Maybe a X-11 team??? How about Eastbourne??? Or have you all sold your off roaders???? :rolleyes:

Southwell
21-05-2007, 07:17 AM
Im thinking about it....

MattADH
21-05-2007, 10:13 AM
Just to let you know that the gates to the sports ground will be open from 8am with practice starting at 8.30am until 10.15am. Ian Knight of the Maritime club will be running the event.

Please can you park on the grass adjacent to the main straight and NOT in the main car park. We dont want to upset the owners so need to keep ourselves contained and they have given us plenty of space.
If you dont want to park on the grass for fear of being blocked in, please use the overflow car park (formerly the tennis courts) that are on the left hand side. This is only a short distance from the track.

Please be aware that there is often young children around once you are in the club's grounds so drive slowly carefully.

There is plenty of space on the grass to park and set-up and this is especially good for families as it is a safe area for the kids to play and run around. Once again, please respect our wishes when driving motor vehicles on this area!

Access to the track should be made from the left hand side (banked corner end) to avoid walking across the track, etc., This should allow you plenty of space to get to the scrutineering/transponder are without affecting the drivers on the track.

The bar should be open by midday for drinks and hopefully bar snacks although we are trying to get the toliets/changing rooms accessible much earlier.

We appreciate that this is our first meeting with new owners so there may be some minor issues but please bear this in mind. Should there be any problems and direct yourselves to either Alex, Steve or myself...

Full details of the track are:

Eden Park Raceway
Langley Park Sports & Social Club
Hawksbrook Lane
Beckenham
Kent
BR3 3SR

www.edenparkraceway.com (http://www.edenparkraceway.com/)

See link below for location and more details:
http://pininthemap.com/pp42200a9a839ead47e

mw02veg
21-05-2007, 06:50 PM
hey ppl

just a quick question do i book in on the day,pre book how much to race for the day??
and how would i fit in with the meeting seperate heat in? with the mob? as there would b 3 of us 1 f5 harry newham 1 f3 mark newham and myself grant williams f1, i ask this because i am already scoring point in the east of england championship as r the other 2
thanx
grant williams

Lee Martin
21-05-2007, 11:40 PM
i will prob be coming!!!