PDA

View Full Version : diff

reg
27-12-2009, 10:25 AM
Hi,im hopping some one from the Team can help,or a kind hearted fellow racer:woot:The internal diff part 310001 has been subject to the friday afternoon QC Team:thumbdown:its like when the part was cast there was air in it,three of the teeth have got the middle part of the teeth missing,i cant send pics as iv got no way of doing it,i can sent via mobile to mobile,iv tried to sent an Email direct but it wont let me on the page,also the anti roll bar ball cups just split when i screw the link in,it splits after about 4 full turns,i put a small amount of oil an the tread to make it easy to do,i tried it without putting any in and it still did it.I really want this sorting before i start racing again on the 8th please please please:thumbsup:,everything else is spot on and iv really enjoyed the build,
thanks
Mark

mark christopher
27-12-2009, 10:56 AM
mark the roll bar cups are a know issue, seen the teeth problem on here too, you best bet is to email them, not sure if there back at work next week or not
pmd u a email addy to use

reg
27-12-2009, 11:37 AM
Thanks Mark:thumbsup:

one
28-12-2009, 08:14 AM
As far as the ball cups go, some people are modifying their DEX by using long RPM cups with 8mm ball studs from the AE TC5. You might want to do this mod if you are concerned about getting the car ready for the 8th.

From what I hear, TD are very good at fixing any issues.

Not much conciliation but I hope this helps.