PDA

View Full Version : Shipping!!

Andy Moore
15-05-2007, 12:40 AM
Hey guys I just wanted to give you the heads up that shipping overseas has gone up exponentially for us. I didnt want you to think that we're jacking the prices up for no reason. www.usps.com (http://www.usps.com) should have more infomation, and I would advise that you email us for a quote now that things have drastically changed in that area. My apologies for any trouble this might cause. You can be asured that we're searching out alternative shipping options at the moment, because it is now ridiculous.

HKP
15-05-2007, 09:20 AM
Thats a damn shame because I thought your old shipping service was very reasonably priced and incredibly fast too :( Good luck getting it sorted guys. I assume this affects all US sellers?

Andy Moore
15-05-2007, 06:51 PM
Thats a damn shame because I thought your old shipping service was very reasonably priced and incredibly fast too :( Good luck getting it sorted guys. I assume this affects all US sellers?

Any US seller who ships via out Postal Service(the reasonable way).

zzlio
15-05-2007, 07:31 PM
Hello,

I hope you will find a solution for overseas shipping....I'm waiting my mail that i ordered more than 15 days ago...It's very long and i don't have any news....

dan_kitty
16-05-2007, 11:49 AM
ive been waiting 7 weeks so far for my kit:(

Andy Moore
17-05-2007, 12:26 AM
ive been waiting 7 weeks so far for my kit:(

USPS has changed their "standard" shipping time from 3-5 days to 6-10 days. We are sorry for the inconvinence, but there really isnt anything we can do.

[zzlio] -Please send an email to sales@jconcepts.net and we'll be happy to provide you with information regarding the order.