PDA

View Full Version : Bury Metro neededs help.

woOdy
15-05-2007, 06:58 PM
Could any body help me just to do some astro turf cuting and moving before this weekend? Just a few pieces shouldnt take too long. It does have to be after 6 in the evening. Please PM if you would please.

woOdy
17-05-2007, 08:31 AM
Sorry but I am not going to be able to make it now so please could any body move some astro turf before sat on the beginning of the banked corner and also move the left over astro off the left hand side of the track. many thanks and I hope to see you all soon.

Chrislong
17-05-2007, 08:38 AM
Woody, give me a ring if your going over. We can have this done between us in a few minutes, and will drag dad with me if the weight requires 3 people to lift.

Any evening this week I can spare.

If its raining this weekend, I won;t be racing - but I can come over and lend a hand if required?

Chris

woOdy
17-05-2007, 08:42 AM
Woody, give me a ring if your going over. We can have this done between us in a few minutes, and will drag dad with me if the weight requires 3 people to lift.

Any evening this week I can spare.

If its raining this weekend, I won;t be racing - but I can come over and lend a hand if required?

Chris

Chris sorry dood but Jenni has started labour so I cant do anything. Thats why I am asking other people to help.

Chrislong
17-05-2007, 08:44 AM
Oh congratulations, I'll talk to you soon.... but get yourself offline and let her sqeeze your hand dude!

:) :) :)