PDA

View Full Version : Last nights track !

Team No Idea
14-01-2010, 09:11 AM
Bugger me, last nights track was good!!!! Super, super quick! and very flowing i struggled to judge the apex of the top chicane but that just made it more fun! Awesome!:thumbsup:

Hog
14-01-2010, 09:17 AM
Agreed! Was a busy night with approx 50 drivers, and that was with 12 regulars missing as well!

Top night :thumbsup:

B&H Racing
14-01-2010, 01:06 PM
Fantastic track, very rewarding if you got it right.

( so i`ve heard anyway :woot: )

Anyone got any pics ?

Team No Idea
14-01-2010, 01:09 PM
I was going to take some but ran out of time rebuilding the X6:blush: again

grimidol
14-01-2010, 06:40 PM
Ye s was a great track and nice jump

niggs98
14-01-2010, 07:01 PM
was a great nightand track was a very nce change as was the relaxe motor rule for those who wanted to ;)

did anyone find a new front minipin on a shumacher wheel as i seem to of lost one as the night went on ??

grimidol
14-01-2010, 08:25 PM
Oh and my son was really happy on the way home telling about his last race :thumbsup: look like he will be back for more :thumbsup:
Just need to rebuild his car now he know the radiators are car killers :(:(:(

Hog
14-01-2010, 08:37 PM
So is the stage :blush:

Gonna need those B44 wishbones next week Grimidol - seeing as I obiterated one of Crewie's within 2 seconds of taking the sticks - that 6.5 is quick :cry:

grimidol
14-01-2010, 08:51 PM
lol no worries i email xtreme today :thumbsup:

Minster68
14-01-2010, 08:53 PM
Yea, awesome night. The track was great.

Dave (HOG) you the man, You get my Golden C*&k award for driver of the night..:p:p I normally reserve this for my own driving...:D

MHeadling
14-01-2010, 09:05 PM
Yes great nights racing, nice to see the mod cars go with the crazy 5.5 and 6.5 motors.

I think second cock of the night goes to Rich B with his front tyre leaving his car and nearly hitting the other drivers on the stage!

Rich a GM speedo, 6.5 and no tyre glue dont mix :p

discostu
14-01-2010, 09:39 PM
good track last night dave realy enjoyed it good luck for all the fav drivers for sunday.

stu

Hog
14-01-2010, 11:47 PM
You get my Golden C*&k award for driver of the night..:p:p I normally reserve this for my own driving...:D

YAY - I won something!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

B&H Racing
15-01-2010, 12:48 AM
Don`t you just love it when you setting your car up for a big meeting ( Petit race) and you find something not quite right with the car :cry:

I've been tinkering with the X6 for sat and I thought I would be good and turn all the settings down on the Sphere due to running a 6.5 indoors.

No blue set up light AAARRRGGGHHH absolutely no way to work out what settings its on.

Then tried to make sure the Speed Controller was exactly in the Neutral position when switching on the car and waiting for the transmitter to bond.
It was more or less there before. But after doing the usual button pressing when the transmitter is in different positions as per manual.
It then thought neutral was full speed ahead straight off the dinning room table.

Ive managed to sort out this neutral problem now.

It will be fun anyway :thumbsup:

Garry Spice
15-01-2010, 07:14 AM
i didnt wanna say i told you so.....but you do tend to have huge woo's everytime we go racing!
ps...on another thread their saying yellows are gay! is this true???? if so im in a world homovills over the weekend!