PDA

View Full Version : Batley outdoors this Sun.-the 27th?

VONDUTCH
22-05-2007, 01:13 PM
I'm sure there's racing this Sunday but just wondered who's going? I know there's the NW Regional at Bury (I think) but look forward to a good turnout.Perhaps the illustrious Mr Ben G will show up and race his new project car??? Hope to see a few there and maybe go for a beer afterwards;)

Medders
22-05-2007, 09:23 PM
I shall be there, racing my RC turd as you so kindly called it on Sunday. Watch out mate, there's nothing more dangerous than a turd on wheels.

VONDUTCH
22-05-2007, 11:12 PM
Glad to hear you'll be there Pete;) -whatever I might say about your car kid, its a damn sight faster in your hands than my car ever is in mine.:D Like s##t off a shovel:D

BenG
23-05-2007, 06:13 AM
I'm sure there's racing this Sunday but just wondered who's going? I know there's the NW Regional at Bury (I think) but look forward to a good turnout.Perhaps the illustrious Mr Ben G will show up and race his new project car??? Hope to see a few there and maybe go for a beer afterwards;)

Hey Vondutch, I can't race on sundays due to other interests.....

But, I will pop-down with my camera :D

I haven't tested my As2 yet, so I am going yo do it on a nice quiet day hehe.

However, once I start driving(full size :D), I will be going to york/batley on saturday nights, and batley on a wednesday night in the summer.

Would really like to do some nats next yesr too.

Oscar
23-05-2007, 09:26 AM
Hey Vondutch, I can't race on sundays due to other interests.....

Community service ?? :D

VONDUTCH
23-05-2007, 11:27 AM
LMAO:D

super__dan
23-05-2007, 04:44 PM
If the weather is OK I'm afraid I'm off to bury, can't turn down the practice with the next national there :(

Medders
27-05-2007, 03:23 PM
What happened today then ??

Oscar
27-05-2007, 08:20 PM
Cancelled due to the rain:(:(

Dianne did phone me but I wasn't at home to update the website. Sorry.