PDA

View Full Version : Demand on help for Bury Metro.

woOdy
22-05-2007, 06:54 PM
Sorry guys but this is the last time I am going to ask for help. This weekend mad me really MAD as the Bury Metro comitee members where not around again. You all know the dates of things as they are on the web site. I did show my face a few times and I was shocked to see that no members of the club not helping. There was so many none members helping out which are not even from the area. I dont want this for the National. We need help NOW. There has been some feed back from drivers and BRCA members which we need to address before the big weekend so please help. I have tried in the past to little affect so this is the last time. We have had the local Counsil offer us a brand new track but at this rate the club is going to fold. We cant expect my Dad to do everything on his own. I want as many people this Saturday to help with things that need doing and this will be the main push before June.
Note, this could be coming towards the end so please come and help so we can keep the club going.

Stu
22-05-2007, 07:27 PM
Stu,

When on Saturday - morning, afternoon or all-day?

What work do you have planned, anything specific needed?

losichris
22-05-2007, 07:39 PM
who are the comittee members? im avalible all day thursday and friday if that helps, how about some work done after the meeting on sunday?

woOdy
23-05-2007, 01:49 PM
Stu,

When on Saturday - morning, afternoon or all-day?

What work do you have planned, anything specific needed?

If you come down then you will all fine out what work.Lol.

woOdy
23-05-2007, 01:50 PM
who are the comittee members? im avalible all day thursday and friday if that helps, how about some work done after the meeting on sunday?

There are nobody available to come then sorry Chris and after a full days racing for the Regional I dont think people would stay till late sunday.

jimmy
23-05-2007, 01:53 PM
I might be able to come over Stu- vickster is working I think so as long as my car is more or less ready I'll come over.

woOdy
23-05-2007, 01:55 PM
I might be able to come over Stu- vickster is working I think so as long as my car is more or less ready I'll come over.

Yes you need to bring my car back dont you TeamManager?

Spencer Mulcahy
23-05-2007, 09:07 PM
I will be there Stu on saturday Morning (can do till 12.30) what time are you going to be there.:)

RobHatcliffe
23-05-2007, 09:30 PM
Roger's email of yesterday said the work party is in the afternoon, start time 1.00pm

I'll be there

woOdy
24-05-2007, 10:05 AM
If some people want to come in the morning then I will be flexable. If you want to come for about 10 then I will be there.

Stu
24-05-2007, 05:09 PM
Is there any painting to do?

I like painting, especially gloss - it smells ace and makes me dream about crazy stuff. :wtf:

Stu
26-05-2007, 04:15 PM
We seemed to have a productive day.

http://www.northernracer.com/3.jpg

http://www.northernracer.com/4.jpg

super__dan
26-05-2007, 04:24 PM
What's changed from last week then?

Stu
26-05-2007, 04:30 PM
Dan, your new sig strip is ace, just like a real 'Team' driver should have.

Is it in celebration of last weeks 'MASSIVE' win?

(Which was actually pretty good.)