PDA

View Full Version : Work Party & Practice - Saturday 23 January 2010

brookie
18-01-2010, 01:00 PM
A Work Party AND a Practice Session!

Weather permitting, a few of us will be trackside from approx. 10:30AM Saturday morning, for a few hours (probably 'til mid-afternoon), tidying up after the recent adverse weather.

As per usual, everybodies welcome, young or old, newbie or pro, if there's any advice you want or help needed you only have to ask!

But please note, again there is work to be done BEFORE we can think about getting the buggies out!

Will also have a quantity of members equipment that has been put up for sale should anybody be interested, cars; radio equipment, motors, chargers, dischargers, batteries, wheels, tyres and spares, lots available, come and have a look

No doubt the urn will also get fired up from time to time for hot drinks! Hopefully the on-site cafe will be open like previous weekends, highly recommended sausage baguettes!

PLEASE NOTE: DRIVERS SHOULD BE URGENTLY THINKING ABOUT EITHER RENEWING OR TAKING OUT BOTH THEIR CLUB AND BRCA MEMBERSHIPS, application forms for all memberships are available here: http://www.edenparkraceway.com/about.htm And we'll make sure we have some with us trackside.

EPR Committee

tiny tom
19-01-2010, 07:55 AM
I will be up there Steve, be there for around 12.30 1pm. Coming up there with my mate to talk to yourself, be bring with me the B4 and the SC10!
Bring on the next round Steve:thumbsup:

Brad
19-01-2010, 04:02 PM
I will be up there Steve, be there for around 12.30 1pm. Coming up there with my mate to talk to yourself, be bring with me the B4 and the SC10!
Bring on the next round Steve:thumbsup:

Hey Tom do you still have the charger and balancer available? If so i can buy them off you on Saturday :)

Thanks