PDA

View Full Version : Kildare off road

Eiremaxx
25-01-2010, 03:01 PM
Hi there,

I wanted to know if i could run a 2wd 1/10 traxxas slash in kildare off road is it a proper race day or can i just run some laps to practice and take a look at whats happening?.

Any info would be great.

Regards

MiCk B.
25-01-2010, 03:13 PM
Hey,

We run formal race days on Sundays on the carpet track.

Open practice followed by 4/5 rounds of timed racing.

You are more than welcome to come out to the track with your traxxas. Take a look at what is happening, drive the track and take part in the racing.

Any questions just ask here or trackside.

MiCk B. :-)

Legacy555
25-01-2010, 05:01 PM
Hi there,

I wanted to know if i could run a 2wd 1/10 traxxas slash in kildare off road is it a proper race day or can i just run some laps to practice and take a look at whats happening?.

Any info would be great.

Regards

Prepare to get very addicted! Racing in Kilcock is on this Sunday as Mick said. People start to turn up at around 11am with racing starting about midday. Maps on www.dublinmodelracing.com (http://www.dublinmodelracing.com)

ian h
26-01-2010, 06:35 AM
Hi there,

Any info would be great.

Regards
We are a very relaxed and friendly club. Bring whatever you have and enjoy. I won't be there this week as I'm working but will hopefully meet you soon enough.

Eiremaxx
26-01-2010, 09:59 AM
Hi Guys,

Thanks for all the replys i'll drop down sunday so :thumbsup:.I got the directions to ballinagappa road is that right?

Regards