PDA

View Full Version : Name Fail.

Manix
02-02-2010, 07:33 PM
As it turns out, I made a rather great error when selecting my user name.
I have used the name Manix for years thinking I was the first one to come up with it, but as it goes thee are 3 other types of Manix:

1- The name and main character of a comic book, Manix is a robitic secret agent working for the British Secret Service.
2- The Manix is a very tasteful folding knife made by renouned company spiderco.
But the one mistake I made is as follows"
3-"The partner in pleasure. A sophisticated, premium brand that maximizes pleasure through a range of thin and other innovative products."
Yes Manix infact a type of condom :bored:

How about that?

So come on (people with personalised user names) what do yours mean?

Matt

gerbil
02-02-2010, 07:36 PM
mine means im a gerbil :p:p

Manix
02-02-2010, 07:44 PM
I prefer hampsters :D

poopers
02-02-2010, 10:39 PM
Hahaha, you'll be forever teased. Manix is a ridiculous username! :p;):thumbsup:

cwilson
02-02-2010, 10:59 PM
As it turns out, I made a rather great error when selecting my user name.
I have used the name Manix for years thinking I was the first one to come up with it, but as it goes thee are 3 other types of Manix:

1- The name and main character of a comic book, Manix is a robitic secret agent working for the British Secret Service.
2- The Manix is a very tasteful folding knife made by renouned company spiderco.
But the one mistake I made is as follows"
3-"The partner in pleasure. A sophisticated, premium brand that maximizes pleasure through a range of thin and other innovative products."
Yes Manix infact a type of condom :bored:

How about that?

So come on (people with personalised user names) what do yours mean?

Matt

comdom boy

Manix
03-02-2010, 02:32 AM
Hahaha, you'll be forever teased. Manix is a ridiculous username! :p;):thumbsup:

Says the guy whos name is 'poopers'!!:D

c0sie
03-02-2010, 09:01 AM
At my old job I used to 'liaise' with a customer of ours whos name was Paul Mycock.

Seriously.

Say his name fast....fecking brilliant name that is :)

chrispattinson
03-02-2010, 09:06 AM
A lad in our football team was called Chris Peacock. Try saying that quickly aswell. :lol:

bodgit
03-02-2010, 09:07 AM
At my old job I used to 'liaise' with a customer of ours whos name was Paul Mycock.

Seriously.

Say his name fast....fecking brilliant name that is :)

I would not like to see that in a game of charades. Especially if the mimer had to repeat himself several times :cry: messsy.

j.m.
05-02-2010, 06:15 PM
I thought of a nice name for an underdeveloped rapper...

Little Willy!! Just waiting for it to happen.

Manix
05-02-2010, 08:00 PM
Sounds like one of my flat mates -underdeveloped rapper and all-