PDA

View Full Version : National Entry

David Church
10-02-2010, 08:10 PM
I sent my National entry off today, with a SAE for confirmation:thumbsup:
Highly recommended to send a SAE as well, you know you don't want to trust the mailman now do you???

Just a reminder that the closing date for entries is just over a month away, March 17th, so don't delay or forget to enter!!!!

Here is a link to the entry form

http://www.brca.org/
look in the 1:10th Off Road section, National Entry Form.

See you all at the Nationals:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

MikePimlott
10-02-2010, 08:12 PM
Cant wait. Im doing all 6 this year, no babies planned half way through year :thumbsup:.

Will we be hearing some more MC DC "boomshanka's" :thumbsup:

Northy
10-02-2010, 08:20 PM
.......no babies planned half way through year :thumbsup:

Best keep your big fat chap bagged up then! :woot::woot:

G

David Church
10-02-2010, 08:23 PM
Oh YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am sure there will be many more catch phrases started this year!!!
It's nice to hear you liked some of my rubbish I talked:D
I am hoping Truman will help as well and possibly MC Jonsey will get involved as well, oh and let's not forget MC Wraggy, he did some at the BRC's last year, they all are top quality:thumbsup:

mikeyscott
10-02-2010, 08:24 PM
Tempted with the EPR and Stofold dates.. mmmm

David Church
10-02-2010, 08:26 PM
Tempted with the EPR and Stofold dates.. mmmm

Get it done!!!!

Best chance of getting entry is to attend 4 or more.
I expect this year to be the best attended National Series ever!!!
The BRCA are "The Best" in the world at running a meeting!!!

mikeyscott
10-02-2010, 08:29 PM
Get it done!!!!

Best chance of getting entry is to attend 4 or more.
I expect this year to be the best attended National Series ever!!!
The BRCA are "The Best" in the world at running a meeting!!!

That might not be possible and the Stofold date is a week after my wedding...

Arse

David Church
10-02-2010, 08:30 PM
That might not be possible and the Stofold date is a week after my wedding...

Arse

Postphone the wedding:D hahahaha

telboy
10-02-2010, 08:34 PM
Me and my Bro' are booked in for all 6.

Should be fun......appart from the driving down on the day.......

:o

be nice to race at some ace tracks again. :)

MikePimlott
10-02-2010, 08:36 PM
I am hoping Truman will help as well

Tony made me laugh so hard at EPR last year, Quote of the series:

"Here comes Wraggy from behind ....................................OUCH"

Jonesy
10-02-2010, 08:59 PM
Oh YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am sure there will be many more catch phrases started this year!!!
It's nice to hear you liked some of my rubbish I talked:D
I am hoping Truman will help as well and possibly MC Jonsey will get involved as well, oh and let's not forget MC Wraggy, he did some at the BRC's last year, they all are top quality:thumbsup:

MC Jonesy is ready to get involved DC!! I'm sure we can hook up up 3 mic's so the dream team of you, me and TT can GET IT DONE!!

All my entries are in, I just have the issue of baby being due 1 week after Talywain, time for Stace to keep her legs crossed me thinks!! :D

coolcars782
10-02-2010, 09:02 PM
I just have the issue of baby being due 1 week after Talywain, time for Stace to keep her legs crossed me thinks!! :D

Well you didnt plan that one very well did you Jonesy

David Church
10-02-2010, 09:12 PM
MC Jonesy is ready to get involved DC!! I'm sure we can hook up up 3 mic's so the dream team of you, me and TT can GET IT DONE!!

All my entries are in, I just have the issue of baby being due 1 week after Talywain, time for Stace to keep her legs crossed me thinks!! :D

Good idea!!!!

I am sure your Mrs will accomodate your racing needs:thumbsup:

spenner
10-02-2010, 09:17 PM
MC Truman is only 1/8th this year so sadly we won't be blessed with his natural talents!!!

Unless you get down to PDA

David Church
10-02-2010, 09:22 PM
Doh!!!!!!!!!!!!! He will be missed!!!

Well Jonsey and Wraggy will have to step up, or maybey Mr Mellish will have a go???:thumbsup:

ashleyb4
10-02-2010, 09:25 PM
No Nationals for me this year :( Just regional. Ill be at Ozfest ofcourse...

A

Spencer Mulcahy
10-02-2010, 10:22 PM
I am doing five this year same as Pimlott no babys this year. Andy my daughter was due three weeks after Eden Park last year we still went I was on pins all weekend sorted out where the nearest hospital was and didnt have a drink just incase LOL.

dbizzle5
10-02-2010, 10:24 PM
Doh!!!!!!!!!!!!! He will be missed!!!

Well Jonsey and Wraggy will have to step up, or maybey Mr Mellish will have a go???:thumbsup:

+1 for Mellish!:thumbsup:

peetbee
10-02-2010, 10:38 PM
See you all at the Nationals:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I've got it done, entry for all 6 sent off:thumbsup::thumbsup:

blitzboy
10-02-2010, 10:59 PM
got mine done and dusted and return slip back too woop woop gettin yer baby

Jonesy
10-02-2010, 11:14 PM
I am doing five this year same as Pimlott no babys this year. Andy my daughter was due three weeks after Eden Park last year we still went I was on pins all weekend sorted out where the nearest hospital was and didnt have a drink just incase LOL.

I'm leaving the missus at home for Tally, can't have a baby born in Wales (no offence to Griff, Belsten, Belesten Big Bearded Bro, Scott Morgan and anyone else) :p :p

It's just a quick 2.5 hour drive home if needed, drop all tools and go!

peetbee
11-02-2010, 09:45 AM
I'm leaving the missus at home for Tally, can't have a baby born in Wales (no offence to Griff, Belsten, Belsten Big Bearded Bro, Scott Morgan and anyone else) :p :p

It's just a quick 2.5 hour drive home if needed, drop all tools and go!
No offence taken!!
My wife and I are English so we drove to Bristol specifically to have an English son!! :woot:

Southwell
11-02-2010, 08:53 PM
Sent off yesterday. :woot:

Driving_God
11-02-2010, 09:16 PM
Me and my Bro' are booked in for all 6.

Should be fun......appart from the driving down on the day.......

:o

be nice to race at some ace tracks again. :)

Did you both do them last year?

telboy
11-02-2010, 09:31 PM
No, I did them the year before, but just stuck to regionals last year. :) Had twins to deal with last year! :thumbsup:

Shaun_23286
11-02-2010, 09:35 PM
That's no excuse!! :p

Shaun_23286
11-02-2010, 09:42 PM
Did you both do them last year?

This will be my first year racing off road......EVER!! :cry: lol

David Church
12-02-2010, 06:42 PM
Great news for the newcomers to tenth off road, the best section in the world!!!

Who else has signed up???

David Church
13-02-2010, 03:26 PM
I got my confirmation back today!!! Good job BRCA:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: I am in!!!!!

stuartw
13-02-2010, 05:25 PM
I got my confirmation back today!!! Good job BRCA:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: I am in!!!!!

Dave
Lets clarify this please. You are NOT in yet. Your entry has been received, thats all.
I know your an F2, and will probably get into the meetings you have entered, but that is not the case for the F3/4/5 drivers, who may think that they "are in", based upon your comment, when in fact they might not be.
Stuart.

ben
13-02-2010, 05:28 PM
I might send my entry form in next week :blush:

Jonesy
13-02-2010, 05:35 PM
Dave
Lets clarify this please. You are NOT in yet. Your entry has been received, thats all.
I know your an F2, and will probably get into the meetings you have entered, but that is not the case for the F3/4/5 drivers, who may think that they "are in", based upon your comment, when in fact they might not be.
Stuart.

DC you should know better, getting told off! :blush:

You seem to have a knack of entering late don't you Ben!! :p

David Church
13-02-2010, 06:02 PM
I just wanted some Stuart attention!!!!!!!!:wub

David Church
13-02-2010, 06:04 PM

You only have a few weeks left to enter!!! Don't miss out on the best series in the world cause you now have a car and can infiltrate the world Benny boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

CharlieF
13-02-2010, 06:29 PM
You weren't trying to "butter" Stuart up were you DC??

chrispattinson
13-02-2010, 06:52 PM
First year for me aswell. Really looking forward to it. Its cost me aa few £££ so far getting kitted out... caravan, genny, tow bar fitted, New hauler bag ;) ........
Sent the form off ages ago, but didnt bother with a return slip (oops!)
Is there any way I can confirm my entry... might send a second off just incase??

chris68nufc
13-02-2010, 06:54 PM
Im taking you under my wing Chris!! You will enjoy yourself. Make sure you get some Ballistic greens though. There was none at Southport!!

stuartw
13-02-2010, 07:03 PM

I'll keep an "eye out" for it Charlie........ :D

David Church
13-02-2010, 07:19 PM

I'll keep an "eye out" for it Charlie........ :D

This conservation is way too slippery for me, my aim isn't that good!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahaha

As far as confirming entry, it may be wise to confirm it has been received, perhaps send a SAE to the address on the entry form and ask em to confirm they have received your entry!!!

You should do this before your chance slips away!!!!
I can't believe it's not butter hahahahaha

Charlie, you have all my respect, you are a top dude!!!!:thumbsup:

neiloliver
13-02-2010, 08:05 PM
My entry is in. 5 rounds! Fingers crossed.

telboy
13-02-2010, 08:29 PM
I thought it was a 'first come first serve' basis?
With priority given to those with high F grades, or those doing all 6 rounds?

David Church
13-02-2010, 08:44 PM
Not first come first serve!!!

I don't know the exact dimnensions of this rule, but.

I think it goes along 4 or more for most drivers grade, then decends from there, I am sure Charlie or Stuart will correct me soon!!!!:thumbsup:

chrispattinson
13-02-2010, 08:55 PM
Thanks David, I'll do that.
Thanks Chris...
.......... what a guy!

spenner
13-02-2010, 09:06 PM
The clues are in the post!!!

The good old flying butter!!!! I knew about that, that very night.....
One of the funniest moments in RC i was told....

IceMike
13-02-2010, 09:10 PM
My entry for them all will be sent monday, if i can find my cheque book :(

Jonesy
13-02-2010, 09:15 PM
My entry for them all will be sent monday, if i can find my cheque book :(

Get it done Mikey boy!!

In relation to the entry criteria I know that F1s completing all 6 rounds stand a chance and thats about it!!

Shaun_23286
13-02-2010, 09:46 PM
So does this mean the poeple who are new to this series this year, will be the last to be given a place if there are any left? :cry:

IceMike
13-02-2010, 09:49 PM

Shaun_23286
13-02-2010, 09:52 PM
Think i understand now lol cheers for that :thumbsup: i will be F5 anyway as i've not raced in roughly 6 year and this is my first year doing off road.

IceMike
13-02-2010, 09:54 PM
keep ya hopes up fella, and we will all see u there.

Jackal
13-02-2010, 09:59 PM
nope! from wot i understand it depends when u put your entry in. and how many rounds you enter. they first place all the higher ppl into the rounds, f1,f2,f3,f4,f5 and as they go down there becomes less places. but if you are an f5 you have as much change gettin into the meeting as someone whole has done it the last 5 years in a row. and even if it comes bac sayin your a reserve, ive known ppl that are reserve 20 or so gettin into a meeting. So always book the time off work if you need cos its always possible

It does not matter when your entry is received, as long as it is before the closing date which i think this year is the 17 march, on that date all the entries are split up firstly into those that are doing 4 or more rounds, then all those f1's doing 4 or more are allocated a place, then the national f2's, then the regional f2's etc, if you for example are an f3 but only doing 3 rounds and therfor not scoring in the championship (4 from 6) then any f4 who has applied for 4 or more will go ahead of you. once all those people from f1 to f5 who are doing 4 or more have been allocated then any remaining places will be allocated to the rest.

IceMike
13-02-2010, 10:01 PM

Jackal
13-02-2010, 10:06 PM
yer but if your the last person to get ya entry in for wotever catacory u are, u wil still be at the bottom of the pile of that lot of entries

it does not matter, it is not done on entry date at all. you could argue that getting your entry in on the last possible day puts you on the top of the pile!!:D

Jackal
13-02-2010, 10:21 PM
nope! from wot i understand it depends when u put your entry in. and how many rounds you enter. they first place all the higher ppl into the rounds, f1,f2,f3,f4,f5 and as they go down there becomes less places. but if you are an f5 you have as much change gettin into the meeting as someone whole has done it the last 5 years in a row. and even if it comes bac sayin your a reserve, ive known ppl that are reserve 20 or so gettin into a meeting. So always book the time off work if you need cos its always possible

that is also incorrect, by the way mike i am not having a dig at you but i think its only right the correct information is supplied to people doing the nationals first time.

aif for example there is one place left at a national and two entries both F5's, then the individual drivers records will be looked at, if you have never done a national or a regional in recent memory then the BRCA will only know your name and nothing else, however if you have done nationals and or regionals then the BRCA will know who you are where you finished in the nationals or regionals, any one with a record at either nationals or regionals will of course get preference to someone who has done neither, thats why your regional rep sends of the regional results to the BRCA at the end of the season, and why Mr Worsley can tell you who where and when someone finished for last 9-10 years (usually tell you within a couple of minutes)

stuartw
13-02-2010, 10:21 PM
Not first come first serve!!!

I don't know the exact dimnensions of this rule, but.

I think it goes along 4 or more for most drivers grade, then decends from there, I am sure Charlie or Stuart will correct me soon!!!!:thumbsup:

The Rule Book is a wonderful thing - -

5.4 Entry to the National Series will be given to drivers in the following order (a–f):-
a) Priority in each class, will be given to drivers who enter a minimum of 66% of events in that class, in the
following order : F1, F2, F3, F4, F5.
b) Any remaining places in each class will be given to drivers entering less than 66% of events in that class
in the following order : F1, F2, F3, F4, F5.
c) Eligible entries not gaining places (from (a) & (b) above) will be placed on the National reserve list.
Entries placed on the National reserve list at entry closing date will also be allocated in the same priority of
(a) and (b) above, any entries having similar priority will be allocated in the order of date received. Any
entries received after the official closing date will be allocated in the order of date received.
d) Entries sent after the official closing date (as stated on the official entry form), must be sent to the central
booking address for arrival no later than four weeks before any event.
e) Entries made within four weeks of an event to be sent direct to the Timekeeper.
f) Entries may be accepted on the day of an event.
The order of priority of accepting entries is in the order of (a) to (f). Entries on the day or late arrivals may
have to forego practice.

David Church
14-02-2010, 09:35 AM
The Rule Book is a wonderful thing - -

Entry to the National Series will be given to drivers in the following order (a–f):-
a) Priority in each class, will be given to drivers who enter a minimum of 66% of events in that class, in the
following order : F1, F2, F3, F4, F5.
b) Any remaining places in each class will be given to drivers entering less than 66% of events in that class
in the following order : F1, F2, F3, F4, F5.
c) Eligible entries not gaining places (from (a) & (b) above) will be placed on the National reserve list.
Entries placed on the National reserve list at entry closing date will also be allocated in the same priority of
(a) and (b) above, any entries having similar priority will be allocated in the order of date received. Any
entries received after the official closing date will be allocated in the order of date received.
d) Entries sent after the official closing date (as stated on the official entry form), must be sent to the central
booking address for arrival no later than four weeks before any event.
e) Entries made within four weeks of an event to be sent direct to the Timekeeper.
f) Entries may be accepted on the day of an event.
The order of priority of accepting entries is in the order of (a) to (f). Entries on the day or late arrivals may
have to forego practice.

Thanks Stuart:wub

chris68nufc
14-02-2010, 09:40 AM
I sent my entry off on the very last day possible last year and got an entry to all rounds that i had entered. Very lucky:)
I seriously wouldnt advise this as i had a few sweats on as the dates were getting closer. Im also an F5.

All you can do is get your entry in and hope for the best. The BRCA are very well organised. Anybody doing the series for the first time will be blown away. :thumbsup:

Jonesy
14-02-2010, 10:12 AM
Thanks Stuart:wub
[/LEFT]

He's a hero isn't he :wub

Spencer Mulcahy
14-02-2010, 10:13 AM
[Anybody doing the series for the first time will be blown away. :thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

I hope not as we need now people coming to the nationals LOL, now blown off is different altogether.:woot:

David Church
14-02-2010, 10:47 AM
He's a hero isn't he :wub

Yes he is!!! He is my hero!!!!! Thanks again Stuart:wub

And yes the BRCA run the best racing known to man!!! The tenth off road section is second to none!!!! I am happy to be a part of it!!!!:thumbsup:

CharlieF
14-02-2010, 11:06 AM
John - I still think about this because if you had entered the BWOC you would have been sitting at the table and perhaps in the line of fire.....

David Church
14-02-2010, 12:22 PM
Your a great man Charlie!!!!:thumbsup:

chris68nufc
14-02-2010, 05:09 PM
[Anybody doing the series for the first time will be blown away. :thumbsup:

I hope not as we need now people coming to the nationals LOL, now blown off is different altogether.:woot:[/QUOTE]

Blown away meaning that its really good, not that its really hard, which it is!!

KevLee
14-02-2010, 06:26 PM
John - I still think about this because if you had entered the BWOC you would have been sitting at the table and perhaps in the line of fire.....

Yeah... Stick it in your Dairy for next year John!.... sorry... i mean DIARY...

David Church
14-02-2010, 06:28 PM
Yeah... Stick it in your Dairy for next year John!.... sorry... i mean DIARY...

Hehehehehehehe

spenner
14-02-2010, 06:39 PM
I would have entered just for that moment charlie!!! Those breakfast butters are pretty hard as well... I hope the scars have healed!!:thumbsup:

mikeyscott
14-02-2010, 06:39 PM
Looks like only epr will be possible. Will google the other locations

David Church
14-02-2010, 06:49 PM
Looks like only epr will be possible. Will google the other locations

Don't be silly, sign up for 4 or more, or 66% for your best chance of entry:thumbsup:

RogerM
17-02-2010, 12:34 PM
I so want to do nationals this year but sadly it looks unlikely at the moment:'(

For those that haven't done them before you will be very pleasantly suprised at exactly how they manage to blend the highest level of efficiency with the highest level of fun too.

simoncrabb
17-02-2010, 12:54 PM
I was overly keen and entered before Xmas... for all six rounds... first year in off-road for 20 years...

Fingers crossed I get an entry :-)

David Church
18-02-2010, 07:50 PM
With just a month or so to go the National Entry is at 110!!!!

Better get your entries in soon people:thumbsup:

peetbee
18-02-2010, 08:24 PM
How did you find that out DC, is there somewhere where you can check entries online?

Jonesy
18-02-2010, 11:03 PM
How did you find that out DC, is there somewhere where you can check entries online?

Never question DC, he is a man in the know :D

telboy
18-02-2010, 11:43 PM
Come on DC, spill the beans.:p

We all wanna know!
:thumbsup:

David Church
19-02-2010, 05:58 AM
No there is nowhere to check online for entries.

I am a BRCA Official ya know, so I asked, as I am trying to promote our section:thumbsup:

There are alot of people that usualy race nationals that haven't put their entry in, many F-1 drivers often leave it late, but remember to put a SAE in for confirmation they have received your entry, there has been a few people caught out in the past with lost post or even forgetting to enter, I won't name names haha

I expect this year to be the most attended National Series ever, so remember preference goes to drivers entering 66% or 4 or more.

Pownabown
24-02-2010, 03:27 PM
Does anyone know who i must contact with regards to National entries
as i have entered for 5 but i really need to change one event and enter the one i didnt enter for if you get me. As found out it falls on my
cusans wedding day.

Can anyone help?

HarlowS
24-02-2010, 03:41 PM
Thats a good point, i sent mine from worked and im regretting this now, anyway i can find out if its been received or not ???:bored:

No there is nowhere to check online for entries.

I am a BRCA Official ya know, so I asked, as I am trying to promote our section:thumbsup:

There are alot of people that usualy race nationals that haven't put their entry in, many F-1 drivers often leave it late, but remember to put a SAE in for confirmation they have received your entry, there has been a few people caught out in the past with lost post or even forgetting to enter, I won't name names haha

I expect this year to be the most attended National Series ever, so remember preference goes to drivers entering 66% or 4 or more.

chris68nufc
24-02-2010, 06:47 PM
I have moved house since my entry was posted and couldnt remember if i had my sae back so i sent another sae to the brca postal address for entries to confirm.

Just got it back today to confirm im entered. Happy days:thumbsup:

panch
24-02-2010, 07:42 PM
Does anyone know who i must contact with regards to National entries
as i have entered for 5 but i really need to change one event and enter the one i didnt enter for if you get me. As found out it falls on my
cusans wedding day.

Can anyone help?

Nath

probably best to send a letter to where the original entry forms went

David Church
24-02-2010, 07:48 PM
NOTICE TO ALL THAT ENTERED!!!!!

If you wanted to know if your entry has been received you should have sent a SAE(self sddressed envelope)!!!
Why you now want to know but couldn't be bothered is beyond me:p
BUT, if you are desperate to know you can e-mail our section chairman Paul Worsley, you can find his e mail address at www.brca.org (http://www.brca.org)
I have not put a link to his e mail on purpose, I want you to have a look at the BRCA website:thumbsup:
If you want to change your entry, ie alter which races you have entered, write to Maureen at the address on the entry form, and ask very nicely if you can change, please make it clear what events you want to enter/drop/change. You can find this address at www.brca.org (http://www.brca.org)
Paul will only reply to your request's after he has a few to do, or after a few days, now remember people, the BRCA officials all donate their time to run this orginasation, so please be patient!!!

And for heavens sake, next time please use a SAE:thumbsup::p:p:p

Barry Williams
24-02-2010, 08:31 PM
I have moved house since my entry was posted and couldnt remember if i had my sae back so i sent another sae to the brca postal address for entries to confirm.

Just got it back today to confirm im entered. Happy days:thumbsup:

Chris you are not entered just yet, the SAE means they have only received your entry, nothing more sadly
I think the last entry date is the middle of next month, then entries are decided after that

B

chris68nufc
24-02-2010, 08:34 PM
No Barry you are wrong. I didnt say that i have a place, what i said was that im entered for a place. I know the score about places you know. Read my post again. Fingers crossed i will get a place though:thumbsup:

Barry Williams
24-02-2010, 08:39 PM
No Barry you are wrong. I didnt say that i have a place, what i said was that im entered for a place. I know the score about places you know. Read my post again. Fingers crossed i will get a place though:thumbsup:

Ok fair enough, just didn't want you getting your hopes up

chris68nufc
24-02-2010, 08:47 PM
I am getting my hopes built up. Last year i was a reserve for all that i entered!!

I was gutted when the slip came back with the big KB on!

Northy
24-02-2010, 08:51 PM
I've sent my entry :blush: bad lad sent it yesterday :blush:

David Church
24-02-2010, 09:21 PM
I've sent my entry :blush: bad lad sent it yesterday :blush:

Good for sending it:D, bad if no SAE!!!:thumbsup:

Northy
24-02-2010, 10:00 PM
Good for sending it:D, bad if no SAE!!!:thumbsup:

I'm a good lad I am ;)

wacattack
25-02-2010, 07:21 PM
Hmm, i suppose me and Craig should send our entries off. Job for the weekend i think

David Church
25-02-2010, 09:13 PM
Hmm, i suppose me and Craig should send our entries off. Job for the weekend i think

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

ben
25-02-2010, 11:48 PM
Mine went todayy!

David Church
26-02-2010, 06:40 AM
Good job guys!!! Keep em coming, and remember if you want confirmation the BRCA have received your entry put that SAE in:thumbsup:

And it might be a good idea to ask off your mates if they have sent their entry in. Some of the top guys may have not remembered to send it in, I remember a few years back when a National Champion forgot to send his entry in!!! Oops:p

Springer, have you entered yet???:p

ex-sco77morgan
26-02-2010, 08:43 AM
When will confirmation of whether your in or not be ?? Have had confirmation that entries have been recieved but obviously this doesn't mean your in..............

Can understand if I'm not allowed as people wouldn't want me taking the title this year lol :woot:

CharlieF
26-02-2010, 11:41 AM
Hi Scott.
Confirmation of entry goes out all together shortly after the closing date for entries (mid march).
Regards

Smartalec
26-02-2010, 12:29 PM
Good job guys!!! Keep em coming, and remember if you want confirmation the BRCA have received your entry put that SAE in:thumbsup:

And it might be a good idea to ask off your mates if they have sent their entry in. Some of the top guys may have not remembered to send it in, I remember a few years back when a National Champion forgot to send his entry in!!! Oops:p

Springer, have you entered yet???:p
Will be in the post next week :p

David Church
26-02-2010, 07:55 PM
Will be in the post next week :p

You have said this many times you bum!!!!
Come on dood get it done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup::p:D

chris68nufc
26-02-2010, 09:25 PM
Fingers crossed that if i get in there arent many ex F1s that are now F5 entering so it gives me a chance at getting in the top f F5 drivers at the end opf the season as this is my goal this season. Not doing Regionals outdoors puts the pressure on to get a better F rating at Nationals!!

Cant wait( As long as i get in!!)

David Church
26-02-2010, 09:47 PM
Um Chris, I have some news for you, you can only get F-1 and F-2 grades at Nationals, you can get F-2 through to F-5 at regionals
6. THE REGIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS.
6.1 Drivers of all licence grades are eligible to take part in a Region’s Championship
6.2 The Regions are: East of England, Mid. South, Mid.East, Mid.West, North East, North West, Northern
Ireland, Scotland, South East, South West and Wales.
6.3 The Section will sanction each Region to organise a BRCA Regional Series for both 2WD and 4WD
classes. The Series will be used to determine Regional Champions.
6.4 Each Regional Series will determine a driver’s licence grade for the following year.
6.5 Regional rounds will not be held on the same day as a UK National event.
6.6 Individual Regions will decide which class(es) of motors are allowed for their Regional Series, i.e.,
27Turn, 19Turn, Modified Brushed and Brushless, Brushless Spec., or any combination
6.7 Any driver who claims or attempts to claim points, in more than one Regional Series for the same class
(2/4WD) in the same year, will be disqualified from all Regional Series in that year. It will be noted that
drivers can elect to compete in 2WD and 4WD in different Regions.

So get booked into the regionals unless you think you can be in the top half of the Nationa series:D

chris68nufc
26-02-2010, 10:05 PM
Dave, i know the rules re grades. I didnt say that i was going to try and get an F3 or F4 but that i wanted to be top 5 in the F5 category. I know that all you can get is F2 or F1!! Get it done!!

David Church
26-02-2010, 10:17 PM
Good job!!!:thumbsup:

wacattack
26-02-2010, 11:56 PM
F1's can only move down to F4

gazbaz2
27-02-2010, 01:05 AM
Dave, i know the rules re grades. I didnt say that i was going to try and get an F3 or F4 but that i wanted to be top 5 in the F5 category. I know that all you can get is F2 or F1!! Get it done!!

"Get it done"
That drives me mad, it may sound better in a differant
language like swahili, maybe ?:thumbsup:

David Church
02-03-2010, 08:38 PM
Just over 2 weeks till entry deadline, not long if you are hoping for a reply to a SAE.

Come on you lot, get it...................................

in!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just thought I would change it for Gaz:p

chris68nufc
02-03-2010, 08:41 PM
Get it done!!

David Church
02-03-2010, 08:46 PM
Get it done!!

Haha I like it, I like it.......ALOT

gazbaz2
02-03-2010, 09:40 PM
Just over 2 weeks till entry deadline, not long if you are hoping for a reply to a SAE.

Come on you lot, get it...................................

in!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just thought I would change it for Gaz:p

lol i like it :woot:

DaveG28
16-03-2010, 01:58 PM
Last minute 2wd entry sent yesterday, fingers crossed it arrives!

...and that Tamiya produce that car!! Otherwise I'm gonna try for 12mths running without a shock oil change in my b4:thumbsup:

GRIFF55
16-03-2010, 02:31 PM
Otherwise I'm gonna try for 12mths running without a shock oil change in my b4:thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

either that or i will be a busy bugger!!!:p

David Church
16-03-2010, 07:01 PM
Last minute 2wd entry sent yesterday, fingers crossed it arrives!

...and that Tamiya produce that car!! Otherwise I'm gonna try for 12mths running without a shock oil change in my b4:thumbsup:

Good skills Dave:thumbsup: