PDA

View Full Version : Probably General Knowledge

ch3no2
14-02-2010, 09:46 PM
Hi i have just knocked a hyper 7 together from bits i have and converted it to brushless.The thing is when i hold the car in my hand and give it some throttle the car wants to sit up (front comes up) but i would like it to do the opposite (front down).I would like to know before i try it if turning the front and rear diff around and reversing the motor would make any difference. thanks.

bert digler
14-02-2010, 09:52 PM
Hi i have just knocked a hyper 7 together from bits i have and converted it to brushless.The thing is when i hold the car in my hand and give it some throttle the car wants to sit up (front comes up) but i would like it to do the opposite (front down).I would like to know before i try it if turning the front and rear diff around and reversing the motor would make any difference. thanks.

thats normal just torque these electric have no power you nitro lads keep telling us:thumbsup: just requires setting up on suspension to compensate

Marvin
14-02-2010, 10:20 PM
The front will want to rise, as the torque provided by the motor combined with the grip means the car attempts to rotate around the x-axis (horizontal across the car).

There would be no way to get the front to go down under power using conventional suspension, you just need to compensate on the rear to lessen the effect, or just use a little more precision on the throttle.