PDA

View Full Version : FORCC Winter Series Rnd 5

Hog
19-02-2010, 11:16 AM
Thought I'd better post this up while it's quiet at work!

This Sunday 21st is round 5 of the winter series. Lots still to be played for in championship positions. Don't think we'll get the 63 drivers we saw on Wednesday but we've been lucky enough to have a steady turnout through the whole series this far.

Usual format applies - 4 qualifiers and 3 finals for all. Relief marshalling and automatic race starts - if you're not ready the race goes without you!!

Dave.

Team No Idea
19-02-2010, 03:38 PM
Wey hey!!! :woot::woot:

yorkie
19-02-2010, 04:44 PM
I have just commented on what I felt about the club, very relaxed and enjoyable maybe I shoud retract this, see below

I think I should mention that I have visited a few clubs in the area mainly driving touring cars but I have found that FORCC is by far the most relaxed and enjoyable, I have also experienced the help and advice offered by members of the club which iff this had not been the case, my Grandson (Sam) and I would probably not been able to race last wednesday so a big thanks to all you guys who helped us out.

To sum it up Great Club, Very friendly, Great atmosphere, Loads of help and advice, what more could we ask for apart from a larger venue, Roll on Sunday when we can have more.

Be nice if I could have a heat of my own as I think that it may be the only way I will leave heat 1
(old) Yorkie

MHeadling
19-02-2010, 06:24 PM
I am going to Stotfold in the cold! :(

Have a good meeting guys, keep us posted on the results!:thumbsup:

niggs98
20-02-2010, 06:33 PM
looking forward to this. thanks in advance to martin for the loan of his s4 for emma so she will have 4wd to chase the boys (and jodie) with ;)

what time do the doors open as a nice layin would be good

Tractor Boy
20-02-2010, 10:04 PM
Track is built people and if i say so myself it,s dam good.

Hope to see lots of you there tomorrow and the doors open from 7.30 and track should be open 8ish.

Regards Alan

B&H Racing
21-02-2010, 06:48 PM
How did it go today people ?

Gutted I could`nt get there ( the misses was not very well )

Team No Idea
21-02-2010, 07:41 PM
Fabbo mate! really good track with mega close racing!:thumbsup:

whissstle
21-02-2010, 07:45 PM
I agree with martin, close racing from all ages. Fantasic to watch especially the last A final in the seniors with Ed and Neil!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Team No Idea
21-02-2010, 07:49 PM
I agree with martin, close racing from all ages. Fantasic to watch especially the last A final in the seniors with Ed and Neil!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sadly i missed it! i was too busy getting out of their way when they came round to lap me! I heard all the cheering and thought "bugger i wish i had been in the B final so i could have watched it!". lol

whissstle
21-02-2010, 08:01 PM
:pLOL. Yes it was super duper.....

Hairy Spider
21-02-2010, 08:22 PM
The Cat Train in the Under 19's finals was good to watch too :)

Results are up (www.forcc.co.uk (http://www.forcc.co.uk))

Jon.

discostu
21-02-2010, 08:26 PM
:thumbsup:Sadly i missed it! i was too busy getting out of their way when they came round to lap me! I heard all the cheering and thought "bugger i wish i had been in the B final so i could have watched it!". lol

martin you must learn to watch your car with one eye and the racing with other.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Team No Idea
21-02-2010, 08:46 PM
:thumbsup:

martin you must learn to watch your car with one eye and the racing with other.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

lol... i have enough trouble with hand and eye co-ordination as it is !:woot::thumbsup:

gav4wd
21-02-2010, 08:48 PM
Im glad it was worth watching:D, for me it was as if the clock was set to 30 mins, have not had or race like that for a while thanks Ed shame there is not a few more like you;).
Well done to the track bulders and to the club for a great day.

MHeadling
21-02-2010, 10:53 PM
well done to the club for another great days racing!

The track was very tricky to get right but when you did it really flowed!

Awesome A final btw! Neils cat was about 10ft wide, Ed tried all his moves but couldn't find a way through, class driving by both of you

see you all Wednesday for some more fun and games!

niggs98
22-02-2010, 07:44 AM
both emma and i had a great time. thanks to martin again on the loan of the car for emma. looking forward to wed night for more fun n games :)

Hog
22-02-2010, 08:35 AM
Cracking day - and well supported with 43 drivers.

Some excellent driving in all classes. As Jon said the 3 CAT train in th U19's was good to watch. Battles in the senior A final were a blur to me as I tried to not drive like a numpty.

Big thanks to Crewie for the loan of the motor after mine decided that the sensor plate wanted to go for a ride with the rotor :cry:

And on the same note - TOOL OF THE DAY AWARD goes to Crewie for trying to superglue his eye shut. Told you mate - National Pirate Day isn't till September 19th

AAAAAARRRRRRRRRR Jimlad - you are now officialy Gluey Crewie :thumbsup:

niggs98
22-02-2010, 09:42 AM
you are now officialy Gluey Crewie :thumbsup:

pmsl i can see that one sticking .................................................. .il get my coat :D

MattADH
22-02-2010, 09:44 AM
pmsl i can see that one sticking .................................................. .il get my coat :D

You should keep it "shut" Niggs ;)

Team No Idea
22-02-2010, 10:22 AM
pmsl:woot:

Tractor Boy
22-02-2010, 04:19 PM
Yes all the above.

But you all forgot the under 14s.

Great racing from the 10 of them that were there, which makes up 25% of all drivers on the day.

We had so many of them we had to split them into 2 heats in QF which i think was great from there point of view because it gives them experience in chasing their final places.

Some really great driving from them all in the finals, and i must say was great to see the 3 girls battling it out.

I was on the stage doing the refereing and after the finals had finished realised i had lost my fag papers but then found them stuck between Kyle and Olie because thats how close them two are on the track and it,s great to watch at times.

So i will finish with another big well done to all you under 14s, you make the club so proud.

Kind regards Alan.

xtreme-rc
24-02-2010, 12:51 AM

hi ya yeah was a good race neil did really well on sunday i was tryin all the trick`s but was no where to get past well done dude :thumbsup:

www.xtreme-rc.biz (http://www.xtreme-rc.biz)

Hog
24-02-2010, 08:35 AM
So i will finish with another big well done to all you under 14s, you make the club so proud.

And possibly even more so if we can get them to the EOS finals :thumbsup:

ste'mo
25-02-2010, 05:01 PM

It was the best a final i have seen in ages. from start to finish and to be able to keep going bumper to bumper for 5 mins with neither making a mistake was a joy to watch, and less than a second as they crossed the line to finish. FANTASTIC :thumbsup:
shame it was not recorded