PDA

View Full Version : Noob wants to race 2moz??

Chris Griffiths
20-02-2010, 03:13 PM
Hi there was goinng to come down 2moz but see theres lots booked in.

Ive emailed details over through site, what are chance of getting in? is it worth just turning up?

Chris

Chrislong
20-02-2010, 04:58 PM
Hi there was goinng to come down 2moz but see theres lots booked in.

Ive emailed details over through site, what are chance of getting in? is it worth just turning up?

Chris

Yes defo worth turning up, there may be enough no shows for Roger to book you in. But even if not - you'll get chance to see what goes on and enjoy watching - also book in for the next one before its too late. :thumbsup:

Chris Griffiths
20-02-2010, 05:13 PM
Yes defo worth turning up, there may be enough no shows for Roger to book you in. But even if not - you'll get chance to see what goes on and enjoy watching - also book in for the next one before its too late. :thumbsup:

Thanks for reply Chris, Ive sent a email requesting to be booked in for all remaining rounds (not sure if this is how its done).

Also does anyone know what shop will be there? i need a few bits and all my money is stuck in paypal

Chris Griffiths
20-02-2010, 05:59 PM
Im 6th on reserve now!! Fingers crossed.

Also that if i get car finished. im struggleing as i didnt realise it was imperial! LOL

late night building and sorting elecs ahead!!!

Chrislong
20-02-2010, 09:50 PM
go to JEspares.com, there is a great online store and payment by paypal option, plus if you choose "store collect" but email sales@jespares.com and address it to Ryan, im sure he wouldn't mind bringing bit to the next Bury meeting for you.... although postage is free on orders over £50 anyway.

(Ry, speak up if im wrong :blush: )

Chris Griffiths
20-02-2010, 09:57 PM
DOH! just ordered but didnt put store collect!!!

Gutted

if RY see's this then if you bring it then thats great.

its a full set of EDS tools etc

Cheers mate!

Chris

Jonesy
20-02-2010, 09:58 PM
Im 6th on reserve now!! Fingers crossed.

Also that if i get car finished. im struggleing as i didnt realise it was imperial! LOL

late night building and sorting elecs ahead!!!

Hope the late is going well for you mate!! They'll be plenty of us around to help if needed, just give us a shout

Chris Griffiths
20-02-2010, 10:01 PM
Hope the late is going well for you mate!! They'll be plenty of us around to help if needed, just give us a shout

Dont think ill be racing, im wrecked and my plastic tools that come in kit are all rounded off etc! :(