PDA

View Full Version : Big Up Bury...

Lee Martin
11-06-2007, 07:24 AM
i must say thankyou to Bury for this weekend.

the tracks were good, new features were good...weather was perfect, until we all were going home...

but mainly for the sat night entertaining.

it was one of the most socialable nationals i have been to, everyone seemed to enjoy it and it made the weekend so much better.

so a very big up to everyone involved. the woods etc.

i hope alot of nationals learn from this weekend, as i thought it was top draw!

lee

well done chaps:p

Wraggy
11-06-2007, 08:05 AM
i will 2nd that one ..

had a fantastic time (even though i never got in for either day )

but met and spoke to alot of people and made some good friends, and the sat night entertainment was awesome to.

hope for more of them kind of events in the years to come ..

well done to Bury guys ..

bigred5765
11-06-2007, 09:46 AM
same here come on event organisers get you bottoms in gear let's have more entertainment for the nights at these races, best ever at bury metro its was the dogs,

PS still think the triple need some slight tweak but they were a million miles better,
well done to all at bury big it up boys

Southwell
11-06-2007, 09:55 AM
Despite feeling like a donkeys ass all weekend i was alive enough to enjoy sunday, some good racing on a very technical track, well done to all.

millzy
12-06-2007, 10:55 AM
The weekend was one of the best i have attended.

The track was good, with few section’s to test the drivers skill and it held up all weekend, only thing i didn’t like was the heat, but hey its better than rain!!:(

Friday night life was good fun- but not half as good as Saturday I’ve never seen every one congregate in the night.
Cant wait to do it all again

hope Oz pull something out of the bag for us.

Well done to all woody and his team for a memorable national.

super__dan
12-06-2007, 11:38 AM
For me it was THE best national I've ever been too. I don't think sat night entertainment should become a requirement or anything as there's enough stress for organisers but it was certainly enjoyed.

The BBQ was really really good, in fact the food van at Bury is the best in the country, end of as far as I'm concerned!

woOdy
12-06-2007, 06:53 PM
Thanks guys for all your good notes. I enjoyed it also but I am very tired still as I was at the track from 10 Fri morning till about 8 sunday night.

ashleyb4
12-06-2007, 07:14 PM
Yea thanks to the whole bury club it was an ace weekend the track looked ace i wanted to take my car around saterday night but i wasnt sure if i was aloud. the rodeo was ace i had lots of fun

http://www.racephoto.co.uk/stu/burynational/rodeo/2.jpg

A

Bathy
12-06-2007, 09:33 PM
Despite feeling like a donkeys ass

You meant 'looking like...' yeah?

Bury done good, if only you could pick the track up and move it to Bath.