PDA

View Full Version : URGENT custom blitz on hold at present due to alot oif technical problems

blitzboy
25-02-2010, 11:37 AM
hi all not having a good time at the minute ,, this week has been a nightmare so far i ve done two lap tops in and my mobile and this morning started with my compressor going up in smoke too ,, so due to all my piccies and desgin work programs all being on my laptop and my comreppsor dying i have limited internet and no compressor tyo paint ,,, big apologies and will be back up and running as soon as i fixed the laptop compressor and everthing else ,,,

the folloowing shells are done brian priddy and james evans ashleys 1/18 scale and ,, following shell s will be finished when im back up and running ,, mr thurston 10 ic 200 mmm tourers ben cosgrove andy moore, tom jeffries , matt whites 1/12 euro shells wil be done and given to matt white on wednesday and will be taken by matt to titc euro 1/12 meeting ,,,, if you need to contact me please call me DO NOT EMAIL ME ,, as i said i have limited inter net

mobile is 07790979977

now going to bang my head against the wall :bored:

shark
25-02-2010, 12:11 PM
Chin up G , hopefully all the bad luck is over in 1 go :cry:
Just keep swimming ,just keep swimming , swim swim swim .
:thumbsup:

Lee Martin
25-02-2010, 12:23 PM
While your inactive, please get some english lessons!!!!!!! haha

coolcars782
25-02-2010, 12:29 PM
At least you can under stand Graphams, unlike Stampys english problems.