PDA

View Full Version : 28 Feb 2010 - next meeting

jcb
25-02-2010, 02:49 PM
Who's racing on the 28th Feb 2010 if thats the next race date?

If the weather is ok I'm thinking I might pop along.

Albertini
25-02-2010, 05:45 PM
Hi JCB.

I'll be there:DHave to get my car back together though, took it apart to clean it 3 weeks ago. I suppose I'd better pull my finger out.

You 2 wheeling or 4, or both for a bit of practice?:)

jcb
25-02-2010, 06:06 PM
Only got a 4wd, so just some practice with that.

If you need any B4 parts for fixing give us a buzz I have a box full somewhere :)

racingdwarf
25-02-2010, 06:13 PM
I will be there with thomas, will check to see what the weather is going to be like.:eh?:

I would love to have a rummage through you box of bits Jon:woot:, my my fleet of B4's parts are always needed

Dufty07
25-02-2010, 09:23 PM
:cry:I will b there, Pencil simon in too but sarah could go into baby mode anytime now so we will see, Just hope weather is o.k (fingers crossed):cry:

racingdwarf
26-02-2010, 10:50 AM
Hmmm just checked the met office, not looking good:cry: I hope they are wrong:eh?:

jcb
27-02-2010, 11:02 AM
hmmm wet and windy doesn't look so promising!!

racingdwarf
27-02-2010, 07:02 PM
well see what tmro morning brings...hope it's dry as I want to play with my B4, now brass edition:D:thumbsup:.chris your phone may ring later;).

Dufty07
27-02-2010, 07:28 PM
Looks like rain all day............C what its like when I get up, if rainin hard will ring u dave n c what u say!!:thumbsup:

racingdwarf
28-02-2010, 08:52 AM
Oh well the weather forcast was right, Throwing it down, far to wet so CANCELED:cry: oh well. I have spoken to a couple of people and they are keep to have a go before the last sunday of next month, so what shall we do? I think keep an eye on the forcasts, if we get a good sunday and stotfolds not running I think we should give it a try.

CJ665
28-02-2010, 10:00 AM
Hi all Damn weather :cry: . As a club is there a reason why you guys only race at your club track once a month? Was only asking as the good old British weather tends to get the upper hand on us.

racingdwarf
28-02-2010, 11:34 AM
we used to race twice a month,but at that time we found that it was hard to get every one to the track twice a month, some would come, some would be busy with family,work etc etc, so we made the decision to race once a month so every one would be there as it would be the one chance that month they would get to race, as to race the laps system properly we need 9 people minimum. BUT we now seem to have a hard core that want to race more, and more people want to go back to twice a month...including me:D so I think as the weather gets better we should have ago at racin twice a month again:thumbsup:. I will start another thred to ask.

Dave

Ps we are looking to have a go next sunday if dry.