PDA

View Full Version : RACING 2 SUNDAYS IN THE MONTH

racingdwarf
28-02-2010, 11:45 AM
hi all

Right I have had more people asking for this....so as a club belongs to the members, what do you lot want to do. I was thinking second sunday and last sunday in every month:thumbsup:. If we can keep good attendance we can run the laps system and poss get some sort of champion ship of the ground with a prize at the end ( carl has some on board telemitary he wants to give away:p)

But please, if you say you want to race twice a month try your best to attend as many meetings as poss so we don't end up as before with 5 people one sunday and 6 the next, then people get fed up with it as they never get a good race

also I still want to run a vintage/tamiya heat if people want

ONCE OR TWICE A MONTH????? REPLY HERE

CJ665
28-02-2010, 01:44 PM
Well my sundays would be free. But as you all ready know am yet to get a track car. Having said that i have got some thing that could be used as a moblie traffic jam :blush:. Flying on a Saturday racing on a sunday god i have i hard life :woot:

Albertini
28-02-2010, 03:48 PM
I can only really manage 1 a month although thats not ruling out 2 visits if/when I can. I just can't commit to 2.:blush:

Having said that I do seem to be getting the itch to race again so....:D

MantaMan76
28-02-2010, 07:03 PM
Hello,

Once or twice a month is ok with me-weather,family,work & holiday commitments allowing & definitely up for vintage/tamiya heats aswell!

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

SimonW
28-02-2010, 07:11 PM
Finally, lol

racingdwarf
03-03-2010, 02:33 PM
Finally, lol
:pyou wish is my comand...you in baby mode yet:woot:?

jcb
03-03-2010, 06:46 PM
You know I can't commit to racing once a month let alone twice, although I'll do my best to pop over more during the summer.

I guess it would be good to get a work party over there to lift the track and perhaps give it a roll and a new layout for the new year. Me, Dad and Carl managed to do it all except the rolling in less than a day last time. So perhaps if we got a few more there the jumps could be re-profiled and the wooden ones repaired if they haven't already been so.
Maybe get over there on a Saturday and do some, finish it off on a Sunday and then race in the afternoon?!?!

racingdwarf
05-03-2010, 09:03 AM
It's a good plan, I could bring the roller, whe else is up for it CARL;)????

jcb
05-03-2010, 10:11 AM
Which Saturday you thinking of?

Could do tomorrow - 6 March, although it's a bit late notice I would guess but the weather is supposed to be ok, and it's been a dry week so we won't all get stuck!