PDA

View Full Version : 6 Durango's in the A final at Worksop!

Hulk
01-03-2010, 05:26 PM
Just wanna say a big well done to every Durango driver at Worksop yesterday, we had 6 in the A final!! More than any other manufacturer, awsome! :thumbsup:

Craig Collinson

reg
01-03-2010, 08:01 PM
oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh 6 brown jumpers all in a row:wub:thumbsup::woot:........well done chaps:thumbsup:

footey
01-03-2010, 08:05 PM
who was they craig;)

u
adam skelding
nathen waters
?
?
?

Richard Law
01-03-2010, 08:16 PM
Where was your brown jumper craig!

James
01-03-2010, 08:29 PM
Craig Collinson
adam skelding
nathan waters
James helliwell
Elliot Boots
Chris Bowater

This was the closest worksop A final so far; 1st to 9th (Elliot broke down early on) that we've had, was only about 14 seconds first to last i was told.

footey
01-03-2010, 08:32 PM
cheers james in which order did u all finish

mark christopher
01-03-2010, 08:32 PM
il post links to results asap

dpackster1980
01-03-2010, 08:33 PM
But what car won it?????

A cheap plastic fantastic Associated B44, goes to show money can't buy a victory. :thumbsup:

It was good to watch though.

Adam Skelding
01-03-2010, 08:41 PM
But what car won it?????

A cheap plastic fantastic Associated B44, goes to show money can't buy a victory. :thumbsup:

True, I think World Champion winning driving talent has a bit to do with.

Well done to all the guys!
I was coming for ya Craig!

chris68nufc
01-03-2010, 08:43 PM
But what car won it?????

What a toss bag comment...If you gave Cragg any car he could win with it. He is miles better than anybody i have seen at the moment in my opinion.

mark christopher
01-03-2010, 08:46 PM
What a toss bag comment...If you gave Cragg any car he could win with it. He is miles better than anybody i have seen at the moment in my opinion.
+1 here

Jedi Master
01-03-2010, 08:48 PM
Durango finals......it's the future!!!!

Rich D
01-03-2010, 08:53 PM
Elliot was very impressive for a first run ! Yeah the Durangos were on it this round !

Bradders is never too far behind Cragg either. It was a pleasure to watch the A final :)

mark christopher
01-03-2010, 09:08 PM
results here http://forum.racing-cars.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=10049&PN=1&TPN=1

4wd a final here

http://www.mark.christopher.btinternet.co.uk/worksop09/Round5/f16r1.htm

chris68nufc
01-03-2010, 09:25 PM
Elliot was very impressive for a first run ! Yeah the Durangos were on it this round !

I was marshalling his heat and he stood out by miles. He was a balls out type of driver!!

Really good to watch and really really fast aswell.

offroadrc
01-03-2010, 09:29 PM
our club had a race yesterday, in the 4wd there where 8 cars i think 5 durangos, they raced well and mine did not break, i normally drive in the back but now i have the durango i was at the 4th place:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KY9JOr032Dw

Rich D
01-03-2010, 09:31 PM
I was marshalling his heat and he stood out by miles. He was a balls out type of driver!!

Really good to watch and really really fast aswell.

Me too mate and i agree. On the carpet section under the rostrum he was ballistic through it. I daren`t put that much power down that soon out of a bend. The car gets all out of shape and my reactions arent quick enough to put it straight if that happens!

Roll on the next one. :thumbsup:

Rich D
01-03-2010, 09:33 PM
our club had a race yesterday, in the 4wd there where 8 cars i think 5 durangos, they raced well and mine did not break, i normally drive in the back but now i have the durango i was at the 4th place:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KY9JOr032Dw

Blimey the track is so loose and rutted that you cant do above 12mph ! :lol:

offroadrc
01-03-2010, 09:44 PM
that's why it's called offroad. and i needed to change allot of the setup like the dampers and springs i had to use asso black rear springs here the durango ones doesn't work here. lol

Spencer Mulcahy
01-03-2010, 09:45 PM

Not realy a toss bag coment but the truth in fact the first three where other cars. People will always stand up for there brand of cars it will always happen even if they are not sponsered by said company. To say it was toss bag is a bit strong. Yes I do drive the plastic mass produced crap LOL.

chris68nufc
01-03-2010, 09:55 PM
Not realy a toss bag coment but the truth in fact the first three where other cars. People will always stand up for there brand of cars it will always happen even if they are not sponsered by said company. To say it was toss bag is a bit strong. Yes I do drive the plastic mass produced crap LOL.

I race with the said poster! Honestly, hes a toss bag!
He forgot to tell Muzzy to get a marshal for his final and cost another one of our mates a final win. Hes a toss bag(Tounge in cheek);)

Spencer Mulcahy
01-03-2010, 10:09 PM
Sounds like you know him better than me mate I will keep my nose out LOL.

nobby
03-03-2010, 11:01 PM
He forgot to tell Muzzy to get a marshal for his final and cost another one of our mates a final win. Hes a toss bag(Tounge in cheek);)
i hate to say it, but i have to agree with ou chris s about pack:woot:

dpackster1980
04-03-2010, 09:13 PM

As per usual his toys are out the pram because I beat him and with a snapped rear drive pin as well. :D

Even though a Durango didn't win the A final I would have one. Fingers crossed for 5 numbers on this weekends lottery.