PDA

View Full Version : bad company 2

reg
02-03-2010, 08:02 AM
has given up with COD:bored:and is so looking forward to this on friday,anyone else giving it ago:thumbsup:

nobrob
02-03-2010, 09:30 AM
Gave up with COD a long time ago, but can't afford BC2 right now :(

COD is missing the helicopters, tanks, and more of the blowing stuff up... BF rocks!

budgio
04-03-2010, 12:07 AM
I will be getting it on release, probably on ps3.The demo was amazing.
Roll on friday night :D

reg
04-03-2010, 07:29 AM
i down loaded the demo lastnight:thumbsup:.........it ended on the 25th feb:woot::cry:

T4miy4 Guy
04-03-2010, 12:20 PM
i down loaded the demo lastnight:thumbsup:.........it ended on the 25th feb:woot::cry:

lol quality mate !

I`ve just finished the single player (PC) and thought it was a top game (don`t ask how as its a secret), can`t wait to go online tomorrow as i love the Battlefield series , should be alot better than COD as there are dedicated servers for better team play, unlike COD as i found it a right brain strain to start a match as a group (well it was on the Pc version any road, and i can`t stand the billy no mates approach)

Andy :thumbsup:

ryanlownie
04-03-2010, 01:11 PM
Tempted to trade some games in and get the new Bad Company though, is the single player any good? I don't like the movement really it isn't very "fluid" like COD games but still a fun game.

It's not Battlefield 2 PC though is it... :wub

T4miy4 Guy
04-03-2010, 02:40 PM
Tempted to trade some games in and get the new Bad Company though, is the single player any good? I don't like the movement really it isn't very "fluid" like COD games but still a fun game.

It's not Battlefield 2 PC though is it... :wub

Hey up Ry

Its very similar to BF2 mate, the not very fluid issue is like a delay/lag but all the BF series are like this and are easy to master after an 1 hour or so... the single play is stunning on the pc and is very comical i found, also the destructive environment (buildings) is awesome as it adds a new element to taking the bad guys out lol . The plot is pretty crap but overall i thought its well worth a punt. bring on the multiplayer! what do you game on Ry Pc? or console?

Andy

ryanlownie
04-03-2010, 05:12 PM
Noo I find it nothing like BF2 really. The concept e.t.c is the same of course but nothing beats being able to jump in a jet plane, bomb some people in tanks, have a dogfight, bail out and parachute down to the ground and get into some action, for an old game its bleeding brilliant. Must get mine updated tonight and start playing!

I mainly game on the Xbox but with the new mac I'll be getting some more gaming done on that.

T4miy4 Guy
04-03-2010, 07:31 PM
Noo I find it nothing like BF2 really. The concept e.t.c is the same of course but nothing beats being able to jump in a jet plane, bomb some people in tanks, have a dogfight, bail out and parachute down to the ground and get into some action, for an old game its bleeding brilliant. Must get mine updated tonight and start playing!

I mainly game on the Xbox but with the new mac I'll be getting some more gaming done on that.

Hmm ok

Andy

ryanlownie
04-03-2010, 08:35 PM
Is that a disagreement Andy? :)

T4miy4 Guy
05-03-2010, 03:37 PM
Is that a disagreement Andy? :)

Sort of as i was never any good at flying the planes, had some awesome crashes , :woot: kamikaze!!

Andy ;)

reg
05-03-2010, 04:06 PM
been playing the single player at the min and have to say its very good,its a good challenge on hard(as i always play:thumbsup:)but not tuf,it makes you think about cover more when the walls get blown away:o,i was hiding round a corner and creeping round to take aim when i got shot throught a drain pipe:thumbsup:

T4miy4 Guy
05-03-2010, 05:52 PM
lol wait till a house (cover) collapse`s on you ,so funny

Andy

budgio
05-03-2010, 11:02 PM
Playing as Engineer in multiplayer and just unlocked my favourites ,Mines and shotty
Loving this game :D

jhammond
06-03-2010, 07:43 AM
I agree that it adds a new dimension to the game. (Destroyable cover.) The graphics aren't too shabby either!

Julius.

Gibsy
16-03-2010, 09:31 PM
Best thing ever is watching a newby getting into the blackhawks and flying straight back into a cliff :woot:

shotgunz
14-05-2010, 06:44 AM
this game, in my opinion is better that cod :D
like moments where you shoot down a black hawk and get 6 kills :thumbsup: