PDA

View Full Version : heavy rain

snige
02-03-2010, 10:39 PM
hey just wondering if anybody has played heavy rain on the ps3 what do you think of it:thumbsup:

reg
03-03-2010, 07:14 AM
it looks like a good game,i played the demo but its not my sort of game,its a bit slow for me

qatmix
03-03-2010, 07:39 AM
Its the first game I've got for the ps3 that makes me glad I own one. usually its my 360 that gets used.

Its really involving, very adult in its tone and you really feel like you are creating your own version of events.

Its great!

mdb_75
03-03-2010, 06:27 PM
I played the demo (free download from the Playstation store). It was ok, but was very slow and it seemed like everything there for you to do HAD to be done. Not for me I don't think.

Bungleaio
03-03-2010, 08:10 PM
I got it last week and it's awesome.

It's not a game that is full of action it's more of an interactive movie, if you are prepared to put some time in you get sucked into the storyline.

It really is like nothing you've ever played but you can get through it in about 8-10 hours but there are multiple endings. If you are a bit unsure but have some time then it's definitely worth a rent even if you don't buy it.

reg
03-03-2010, 09:43 PM
it does look very origional,the fight bit in the damo is very good,its just having to do all the silly thing like opening car doors and shaking the silly inhailerthinymebob

5POINTSTAR
12-04-2010, 05:25 PM
I put about 3 hours into it so far. Great and engaging game, different from the usual games I play

Dan
27-04-2010, 08:24 PM
This game is fantastic, don't judge it just on the demo though.

Granted the first part of the game is a bit slow, but it sucks you in. I don't want to give away any more than that as this game is all about seeing the story unfold.

Bungleaio hit the nail on the head when he said its more like an interactive movie.