PDA

View Full Version : points system

Aran
08-03-2010, 12:44 AM
hi,

might be a noob question, but how do the points system work?

im not entirely sure about it, but it might be a good thing to know :P

thanks,
Aran

Robbiejuk
08-03-2010, 12:56 AM
Simples..

Points are given on your finishin position after the night, so if you come first overall at the end of night you get 100 points. Second gets 99, third 98 and so on. these points go towards the championship which there are 8 rounds with 5 to count (providing I don't lose any results again :D) So your best five scores go towards your final total points. The person with the highest amount of points wins.

reg
08-03-2010, 07:30 AM
yeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeaaaabbbbbaaaaaaaaddddddddaaaaaab bbbbbbaaaaadddddddddoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooi will let you all touch my winners trophy if you want looooosers hahahahahahahahaha

Aran
08-03-2010, 02:46 PM
ahh okay, then the championship races are out of 100 for position and out of 100 for qualifying position right?

i got it now thanks

Captain-Codpiece-The-2nd
13-03-2010, 05:59 PM
We should award points for style over the jumps too I reckon. Ant would be champ every week. :D
________
VERMONT MEDICAL MARIJUANA DISPENSARY (http://vermont.dispensaries.org/)

antnee
13-03-2010, 11:51 PM
We should award points for style over the jumps too I reckon. Ant would be champ every week. :D

You should of seen me today :D , lets just say after everyone went home, I altered the track a tad to allow full speed onto the table top

Garry
14-03-2010, 11:22 AM
You should of seen me today :D , lets just say after everyone went home, I altered the track a tad to allow full speed onto the table top

Did you end up at the bottom of the stairs? :thumbsup:

antnee
14-03-2010, 06:50 PM
Did you end up at the bottom of the stairs? :thumbsup:

Nearly! Was landing about halfway across the pit area

Dave Dodd
14-03-2010, 07:43 PM
Nearly! Was landing about halfway across the pit area

yeah i was there, Scared the crap out of my daughter :lol:

and he still had 4 wheels attached - just :thumbsup:

Chris56
14-03-2010, 08:30 PM
I thought you were aiming at the basketball net that she was standing under

The Doctor
14-03-2010, 10:21 PM
Nah, Ant's into netball, not basketball.

Hey Chris, just noticed your pic is a mirror image of mine.

reg
15-03-2010, 07:27 AM
you will have to try and jump throught the blades of the wind thing when we go outside

reg
15-03-2010, 07:29 AM
just noticed your pic is a mirror image of mine. :eh?:

Chris56
15-03-2010, 05:11 PM
Hey Chris, just noticed your pic is a mirror image of mine.

Well, isn't it the Team Shambles way to borrow things off OCD members but then fit them back to front?:eh?:

The Doctor
15-03-2010, 11:08 PM
Don't get drawn into the Shambles way of doing things! They think it's funny but it's not big, it's not clever and it's certainly not quick!

C'mon Chris, you know that symmetrically arranged allen drivers and dusting your car down after each race is an example of professional racecraft. Yards of gaffer tape, on the other hand, is not. Bloody amateurs.

pat*1
16-03-2010, 12:41 PM
Don't get drawn into the Shambles way of doing things! They think it's funny but it's not big, it's not clever and it's certainly not quick!

C'mon Chris, you know that symmetrically arranged allen drivers and dusting your car down after each race is an example of professional racecraft. Yards of gaffer tape, on the other hand, is not. Bloody amateurs.
Dont listen to the old fart...We are keeping the RC industry going all by ourself's in spares...:woot:
We are fast...We are clever....and we are big:p
Dont listen to anybody that spends all race night polishing their nuts:oand talking too their tools...and anyway one of their so called members has gone to the darkside.......Touring cars.:thumbdown:

Robbiejuk
16-03-2010, 12:44 PM
and anyway one of their so called members has gone to the darkside.......Touring cars.:thumbdown:

Yeah and he put a team shambles sticker on it to.

Dave Dodd
18-03-2010, 09:57 AM
nice one Reg you sorted your sig :thumbsup::thumbsup: