PDA

View Full Version : Is there a performance difference?

Bagman
11-03-2010, 08:23 AM
My DEX410 was delivered on Monday and will start building at the weekend. Have I just spent all this cash on a car that I will now be able to pick up for half the price? Will there be any noticeable performance difference between the 2? If there is will it take more than 250quid to make it even? There is a chance that I can no longer feel special from having this car.

jono83
11-03-2010, 08:41 AM
I guess only time will tell tbh......the "R" certainly does seem a nice piece of kit and excellent value for money, i imagine you wont be the only one feeling this way.

Adam Skelding
11-03-2010, 08:59 AM
The 'R' version allows the more cost-concious racer to go racing with the main features that made the 410 so popular.

If you work out a retail price for all the bits that are not included on the R and then add them to the price, you'll be far and above the price of a 410.

As for performance difference, the 410 is the pinnacle of the range so it will give you every last ounce of performance. The 410R will give you the lions share of this performance and leave you to decide if you need to upgrade any parts.

You now have a choice....
Money in pocket or money on track
:thumbsup:

jono83
11-03-2010, 04:11 PM
upgrade any parts.

You now have a choice....
Money in pocket or money on track
:thumbsup:

I know which i would prefer ;)