PDA

View Full Version : my hpi baja

shaun m
14-03-2010, 11:28 PM
here i have is my hpi baja , it was originaly a 5t , but i converted it to a 5b buggy ..
it comes almost ready to go , with its evo tunning 26.9cc race motor fitted ( which costed me £375 ) and just needing a transmiter and receiver to get it going , and comes fitted with metal geared /high torque servos and a rechargable battery pack ...
apart from a few little bits that let it down , its in good condition with quite a few " hop ups " fitted which consist's off ..
mini mx front tyres and std rear tyres
alloy vented clutch bell
alloy small engine brace
, alloy clutch holder ,
rear toe in plate ,
phat daddy rear brace
ramtec front alloy brace ...
now the bits that let it down are as follows >>> the body has a couple of minor splits , the proline undertray has a crack going across it , and the front ball joints have started to wear , but they wont need replacing straight away , and the front bumper /skid plate is missing that was never fitted when it was converted to the 5b ...... im not trying to put anyone off , but id rather be honest ..
it comes with the 5t book , and a small selection of spares ....
any more info , then contact me at mcfarland964@btinternet.com .. serious enquires only please ...
cheers for looking please see my other auctions ... ... it must go soon so send me a sensible offer !!

i will ship abroad but buyer must pay the extra shipping cost ...

£560 posted , paypal as a gift ..