PDA

View Full Version : HELP NEEDED

racingdwarf
23-03-2010, 05:26 PM
Right, I have a job that I am doing at the min that will require a twin drum vibro roller about 2.5T without vibro:woot:, I will have it wednesday and am willing to keep it (and pay for it:cry:) thursday also, with the intention of rolling the track, we have used one of these a few years ago on the rallyx track and when we very first built the 10th track and they are the buisness, realy Iron it out, is there anyone one who can help early mid wednesday or better thursday am ???? I Know it's short notice, but it's a great opertunity to sort the track!

Da Boss:D

Albertini
23-03-2010, 08:29 PM
Bugger, sorry Dave but I'll be at work.:bored:

Dufty07
23-03-2010, 08:53 PM
What time do you want me there:thumbsup:

racingdwarf
23-03-2010, 09:50 PM
carl you have pm:thumbsup:...you pussy...oh hold on thats the other thred:D

jcb
24-03-2010, 02:00 PM
Can't help you during the week.

But if you lift the track to roll it and maybe move the jumps to make the most of the space we could relay it on Saturday / Sunday and then race on it?!?!

racingdwarf
24-03-2010, 11:06 PM
well we now have a very flat track, thanks to carl for coming to give a hand, we lifted the track,rolled and managed to get most of the track back down...with a few changes;). but there is still a bit to do saturday or sunday morning before racing, we would love to get more done, but i only got there at 3.30 and had to be off again by 5.30

and I have only had to have the roller for one day.....I love it when a plan comes together:thumbsup:

racingdwarf
24-03-2010, 11:14 PM
Carl in action:D:p

Albertini
25-03-2010, 09:35 AM
Nice one chaps:)

Can do a couple of hours on Sat 1.45 on (youngest daughter at a birthday party nearby)

Also was thinking of taking next thursday off if I can get it for a little ramp building.....Anybody?:confused:

jcb
25-03-2010, 01:30 PM
Would be tempted to just get there earlier on Sunday, but could do saturday if if thats easier, would give more time to get things done and tidied up. Or if anyones coming past they could pick me up, couldn't they Carl :thumbsup:?!?!

Dufty07
26-03-2010, 11:21 PM
Jon im goin in with simon, and we are goin to be a bit late.... as new baby has an app at dereham hospital. so who ever lays track try laying it so we come off the 90 t/t straight into the bump hole....dave knows what i mean... loads of ways to try now, so really go to town on it:thumbsup:....we just need some new jumps now... I have some old bamboo style mats just to patch them up for the day. weather looks o.k ish ......