PDA

View Full Version : Bury Metro 2009 / 10 Series

col300
28-03-2010, 06:24 PM
A good series with some good close racing. Thanks to all the people who built and put away the tracks and also Jonesy for doing the scoring. Its an excellent venue and looking forward to racing there next winter.

Just so everyone else is aware, especially the rest of the "prize" winners (Jonesy, Mat, Evo & the truck winners) there is no longer any prize money for this series even though it was stated so in the posts below) :thumbdown:

http://www.oople.com/forums/showpost.php?p=288143&postcount=2

http://www.oople.com/forums/showpost.php?p=316663&postcount=36

Hopefully, someone from the club will be along to explain the reasons why.

MRD
28-03-2010, 06:45 PM
I think its good that they managed to give away over £300 of prizes every meeting, altho it would have been even better If I'd have won something :lol:.

Its a shame there's been a bit of friction the last few weeks but its been a fantastic series thats been well organised and well run. Good job guys and I'll hope to see some faces over the summer outside at the NW Regionals and at our Keighley track :).

jameswilkinson7
28-03-2010, 06:56 PM
Great meeting guys, and a great championship.. Well done all involved and thank you very much:thumbsup:

johnnygibbon
28-03-2010, 07:11 PM
WELL THAT WAS A WINTER WELL SPENT
alomost didnt show today but glad i did. started at the very back of grid and finished at the front. ( d final of course ) 1st 1st nice.......
any way good work on everyone who ran it. just look at the turnout round after round . reserves any one ?. today was a little quieter ( not by much ) but to be honest it was a nice change and made for a chilled day. smiles all round im sure:D:D
looking forward to outdoors like every one else . and cheers mrd i like the look of kiethly track i was planning a visit. mainly with my short course truck ( screaming repsol replica) probly see ya at goshen to now ya used to comin over this end n all.

ps any one got any vids of todays excitment

matdodd
28-03-2010, 07:30 PM
A good series with some good close racing. Thanks to all the people who built and put away the tracks and also Jonesy for doing the scoring. Its an excellent venue and looking forward to racing there next winter.

Just so everyone else is aware, especially the rest of the "prize" winners (Jonesy, Mat, Evo & the truck winners) there is no longer any prize money for this series even though it was stated so in the posts below) :thumbdown:

Wel done on the win today Col :thumbsup: its been a good series with its moments shall we say!
Thanks to everyone who has setup & run the meetings but it is a shame that no one said something about the decision to change there mind on the championship prizes :thumbdown:

Jonesy
28-03-2010, 08:17 PM
Once Rog sends over the results from today I'll post the final tables. :thumbsup:

Sorry I couldn't have been there today but yesterdays drinking and a heavily pregnant wife indicated a family day. :D

Echo the thoughts from Col and Dodd in relation to prize money (and not just saying that because I finished in the Top 3), it was one of the reasons of offering to help with the points.

Not a bad series although a very political one at times. Hope to be racing there again at some point in the future as it's a fantastic venue.

Chris B
28-03-2010, 08:59 PM
Really enjoyed the racing today. Track was tricky but fun to drive at the same time. Shame its the last one for a while. Should be at Goshen for first time in ages next week so hope for more of the same there.

njc11
28-03-2010, 09:04 PM
Once Rog sends over the results from today I'll post the final tables. :thumbsup:

Sorry I couldn't have been there today but yesterdays drinking and a heavily pregnant wife indicated a family day. :D

Echo the thoughts from Col and Dodd in relation to prize money (and not just saying that because I finished in the Top 3), it was one of the reasons of offering to help with the points.

Not a bad series although a very political one at times. Hope to be racing there again at some point in the future as it's a fantastic venue.

Im sure there will be an explanation...:)

Great series, thank you to everyone who helped made a good series! You all know who you are... and thank you for everyone of you who came to race!:thumbsup:

2010/2011 series info will be posted up very soon!

It will be bigger and better :thumbsup:

Chadderton RC Raceway in association with Batley Buggy Club :thumbsup:

Cheers

Nick

Chrislong
29-03-2010, 07:01 AM
What a flaming JOKE. It was Woody who told me about the prize money towards the end of last week.. :thumbdown:

Chrislong
29-03-2010, 09:19 AM
Id like an explanation, the committee have PLENTY to say, why no explanation now?

Is this a repel members sort of aim they're working towards? it'll work! :mad:

Si Coe
29-03-2010, 09:33 AM
Beats me. I'm (now) on the committee but knew nothing about this.
Well actually that's not strictly true because I can hazard a guess at why the prize money is no longer available, but I'm afraid I can't say. What I can say is that if I'm right it will be much bigger than 9 people getting a few quid.
Bear in mind that prize money racing only attracts those with a realistic chance of winning:) so means little to the rest of us.
Also remember that Woody won the 4wd series, so he's one of the people not getting £100!

budfish
29-03-2010, 09:40 AM
Enjoyed the indoor season had a laugh. so thanks roger and stu for the time and effort both put in while sat at that computer for a ten hour shift.

No prizes don't know what's gone on there I'm choked for you all !

Buds

sly
29-03-2010, 11:48 AM

^Ace.

I wouldn`t go this year for my personal objectionable reasons, but if Nick has sorted the dates out and Batley are running the show then count me in for,

Si.

Chrislong
29-03-2010, 11:54 AM
Me too!! :thumbsup: A good example of attracting new members, racers and increased attendance rather than repelling them.

woOdy
29-03-2010, 12:12 PM
I cant believe you all again! Nobody has even asked me about this apart from Col. As I said to him we did the kits instead as we cant afford both. Sorry for upsetting you all but dont worry as it was our last time I will be running it.
P.s Most of you that did win were sponsored drivers anyway! Is that fair I ask you or is it a good idea to help out others?

Chrislong
29-03-2010, 12:28 PM
If you advertise prizes as you did, and as you stated on my Facebook, then is it fair to retract that right at the end of the season.

Sponsorred or not, it makes no difference. money has the same value you fool. :mad::mad:

bigred5765
29-03-2010, 12:37 PM
^Ace.

I wouldn`t go this year for my personal objectionable reasons, but if Nick has sorted the dates out and Batley are running the show then count me in for,

Si.
same here :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

col300
29-03-2010, 12:38 PM
http://i42.tinypic.com/.jpg

The race controller
29-03-2010, 12:56 PM

What a nice thing to read after the weekend..........
After some investigation discover Stu had been talking and got things messed up. There is no profit for the club if we give out prizes and prize money is what was said. It does Not mean we wont be giving out series prizes.
It's a pity you lot don't have the patients for me to send Jonsey the results for him to work out the series results and publish the winners.

The race controller
29-03-2010, 12:59 PM
Id like an explanation, the committee have PLENTY to say, why no explanation now?

Is this a repel members sort of aim they're working towards? it'll work! :mad:

Did you take the trouble to ask any of the committee before you opened your big gob...............................not that I expected anything else from you.

Chrislong
29-03-2010, 01:08 PM
If this info is wrong, where has the info come from? It has come from more than 1 person to me. Plus your own son has backed it up here.

jimmy
29-03-2010, 01:09 PM
http://www.hattitrading.co.uk/lg_images/Pretty_Pink_Bag.jpg

sly
29-03-2010, 01:16 PM
Is it was my understanding that the prizes where a raffle upon entry and not a prize for the winners on the track, as it was clearly stated otherwise. Just because someone is sponsored shouldn't mean they dont get what they fought for.

JonyNitro
29-03-2010, 01:30 PM
There is more to life than a prize you turds, dont come then! never saw you lot painting and tidying the outdoors up, see you all sunday then

colin b
29-03-2010, 01:44 PM
thats very nice jimmy did you make it yourself:D
http://www.hattitrading.co.uk/lg_images/Pretty_Pink_Bag.jpg

Chris Evison
29-03-2010, 01:54 PM
Think you have missed the boat there JonyNitro.

You dont have to paint the track to win a prize, you need to be in the top three in the Championship!!!!

I have known Rog and Stu for a long time but this NEW World Order crew at bury are out of sorts, think you need a bit of knowledge and experence under your belt, before you open your mouth on a public forum.

This is very bad for your club.

shanks
29-03-2010, 01:58 PM
Can you explain:-

Who exactly are you including in this "new world order crew"?

What exactly do you mean by "out of sorts"?

Thanks

You dont have to paint the track to win a prize, you need to be in the top three in the Championship!!!!

I have known Rog and Stu for a long time but this NEW World Order crew at bury are out of sorts, think you need a bit of knowledge and experence under your belt, before you open your mouth on a public forum.

Chrislong
29-03-2010, 02:01 PM
:thumbdown::thumbdown: further actions toward repelling member. :mad:

Jonynitro, Ive spread enough paint over Bury's track over the years. All you've seen is recently, and I haven't done recently, but thats got naff all to do with this A-T-A-L-L. :mad::mad:

Northy
29-03-2010, 02:02 PM
Keep going guys, just going to get a brew and a biscuit. This is better than East Enders :thumbsup:

G

MatJohnson
29-03-2010, 02:03 PM

Chris Evison
29-03-2010, 02:16 PM
Answers to your question shanks

Member 1 - JonyNitro

1. Posting on a forum that you need to 'paint the track to win a prize'. When it should be 'to win a prize you need to be in the top 3 of the championship or the top under 16'.

2. Calling people 'turds'

Bad advertising and name calling is bad for your club.

budfish
29-03-2010, 02:24 PM

That's the attitude not condesending one bit.
So what you are saying is because jonny hasn't been racing long he is not entitled to a opinion?
So saying that because you have been racing longer you opinion is some how more important than his? I beg to differ

regards

dave lockley

Chrislong
29-03-2010, 02:26 PM
Loose example:

When you play football, you score a goal when the ball goes between the goal posts. and the team with the most goals get 3 points for the win.

At Bury we have scored points for each series round and was £100 prize to winners of series.

Both of these are the rewards for winning action..

So around easter, imagine the outcry as they announce "oh we decided not to award 3 points for winning now, you've got to come and mow the grass and paint the lines for that you turds!"

:thumbdown:

johnnygibbon
29-03-2010, 02:31 PM
Answers to your question shanks

Member 1 - JonyNitro

1. Posting on a forum that you need to 'paint the track to win a prize'. When it should be 'to win a prize you need to be in the top 3 of the championship or the top under 16'.

2. Calling people 'turds'

Bad advertising and name calling is bad for your club.

shut up you set of turds

mattdodd - turd
njc11-turd
chrislong-turd
chris evison- massive turd
sorry if i missed any bmrcc haters of the list ,but if you are- your a turd to

ESPECIALLY IF YOUVE JUST SPENT ALL WINTER RACING THERE FANTASTIC INDOOR SREIES:wub AND NOW WANT TO SPEND SUMMER WHINING ABOUT IT:cry:

TURDS :thumbdown:

jimmy
29-03-2010, 02:32 PM
:lol:

Northy
29-03-2010, 02:36 PM
shut up you set of turds

mattdodd - turd
njc11-turd
chrislong-turd

ESPECIALLY IF YOUVE JUST SPENT ALL WINTER RACING THERE FANTASTIC INDOOR SREIES:wub AND NOW WANT TO SPEND SUMMER WHINING ABOUT IT:cry:

Dude,

Reading that almost made me spit out my posh fizzy water! :lol:

G

jimmy
29-03-2010, 02:36 PM
I can confirm I was a little bit sick into my mouth when I read it.

Northy
29-03-2010, 02:38 PM
I nearly sicked up some ham.

G

stephenb
29-03-2010, 02:43 PM
this is why i stopped racing buggys as the so call top drivers never stop complianing i had a good time racing this winter i do it for fun . if you need to be payed to do a hobby then it stops being a hobby . find something other to do . if you think you can run a better event stop racing this year and run one . i bet you do not .

JonyNitro
29-03-2010, 02:53 PM

your club, I thought it was all of our club to share knowledge, and become friends
You may have known them a long what has that got to do with it.
Bad for the club, missed the boat!ah right, my dad you to race boats, and electric a BM years ago I maybe new, and not even bothered about doing well, its all good fun, And I like the people who go, but £100 come on, if it bothers you lets all donate £5 to the club for some general up keep then.

What ever chris long, see you at the track, we can speak then.

There will be new members at the club this year, when as bury had np new members.

budfish
29-03-2010, 02:54 PM
There is more to life than a prize you turds, dont come then! never saw you lot painting and tidying the outdoors up, see you all sunday then

It seems to me jonnys words are being twisted and what he says being taken out of contexts.

Where dos he say you get a prize for painting the track?
If so surelly I should get prize for painting the track bare arsed?
And maybe a prize for the public shameing of my arse published in it's own thread!!! Sorry my fat arse:thumbsup:

Chrislong
29-03-2010, 03:13 PM
I don't need to be paid to do a race, but when there is prize offered literally days before then pulled away.... well, it smarts like puring vinegar into a wound.

and has it been withdrawn? Rogers riddles don't make sense.

No explanation still. Just lots of disrespect.

budfish
29-03-2010, 03:19 PM
Speaking of turds I sat on the throne last night I was desprate. This bloody great turd fell right out I swear to god ihalf of it was hidden by the bend in the bottom of bog the other end was about 4 inches out of the water stuck to the side of the toilet in all the f?£ker must have been 2 foot long.
Dos any one else suffer with these super turds? Scary I tell you
or do you think it was a sign?

Buds

Lee
29-03-2010, 03:29 PM
Did someone say TURD?

Lee
29-03-2010, 03:59 PM
I am sure that BMCC have a very good explanation for not giving out the prize money, maybe they are politicians in disguise and have pocketed it for their second home? Who knows??

But frankly what i find truly outstanding and i am totally amazed by is the fact that someone from Rochdale can read and then come back with the well known put down of TURD!! Well done JonyNitro :thumbsup:

Kecky
29-03-2010, 04:00 PM
This thread stinks :lol:

Si Coe
29-03-2010, 04:01 PM
There is no 'New World Order' or mysterious 'Core 12 Click' (BTW its spelled Clique so its derived from a French term) or any such thing. Bury Metro is still Stu and Rog, they've just asked a few others to help them out.

I would like to ask our members to keep things polite on here please - it doesn't look good no matter how justified you might feel it is. If you have an issue PM me and I'll try to handle it without the use of 4 letter words guys!

That said I should state that I fully understand Rog and Stu's decision not to be involved in the series next year, and this entirely demonstrates why. All summer long we had a relaxed, fun atmosphere where Sundays meant an enjoyable afternoon at the track with some mates. The winter series in comparison has meant a lot of stress and long hours for Rog and Stu in race control, hard work for the rest of the club setting up and taking down and all we get to show for it is abuse.

I had offered to help Nick run next years series myself before Batley stepped in, but I'm glad they did as I'm not sure I'd want to after this. And if you think potential club members are in short supply the number of willing race directors is even less!

bigred5765
29-03-2010, 04:03 PM
i hope that response went buy the committee first lmao,

mattb
29-03-2010, 04:04 PM
I am sure that BMCC have a very good explanation for not giving out the prize money, maybe they are politicians in disguise and have pocketed it for their second home? Who knows??

But frankly what i find truly outstanding and i am totally amazed by is the fact that someone from Rochdale can read and then come back with the well known put down of TURD!! Well done JonyNitro :thumbsup:lee im from rochdale what did you say LOL

budfish
29-03-2010, 04:14 PM

But frankly what i find truly outstanding and i am totally amazed by is the fact that someone from Rochdale can read and then come back with the well known put down of TURD!! Well done JonyNitro :thumbsup:

Tell you the truth lee johnny rang me and asked how to spell the word turd. I thought it was wierd I assumed he was sending some one a shit parcel again!!
But I'm from Rochdale so I'll take the credit for johnny being able to spell turd!!

Cheers

buds

Kecky
29-03-2010, 04:17 PM
All joking aside, I hope the future of this series hasn't been flushed down the pan :thumbdown:

mattb
29-03-2010, 04:28 PM
All joking aside, I hope the future of this series hasn't been flushed down the pan :thumbdown:dont you mean flushed down the toilet lol

Si Coe
29-03-2010, 04:29 PM
i hope that response went buy the committee first lmao,

Its not like anyone listens to me anyway!

Kecky
29-03-2010, 04:29 PM
Toilet Pan :thumbsup:

Lee
29-03-2010, 04:31 PM
Its not like anyone listens to me anyway!

It sounds like you may be a tad bitter :thumbdown:

But luckily for us Bitter rhymes with Shitter :thumbsup:

budfish
29-03-2010, 04:35 PM
All joking aside, I hope the future of this series hasn't been flushed down the pan :thumbdown:

To check if the series will run next year just LOG ON to oople to check the MOVEMENT of any dates

Buds

Kecky
29-03-2010, 04:38 PM
I was having a crap day in work, until I read this thread, cheers guy's, i laughed that hard, i almost followed through :thumbsup:

Lee
29-03-2010, 04:48 PM
This thread has also reminded me to replace my dirty O ring, it's starting to leak again :lol:

sly
29-03-2010, 04:51 PM
Still no full reason why the prize money isn`t being given out!:thumbdown:

Si Coe
29-03-2010, 04:54 PM
This thread has also reminded me to replace my dirty O ring, it's starting to leak again :lol:

Is that due to the shaft rubbing as it goes in and out by any chance? If so you might want to lubricate it a bit so it doesn't happen again. I hear some company who's name begins with Dur make little rubber covers that help reduce wear and tear on your O-ring.....

Si Coe
29-03-2010, 04:59 PM
Still no full reason why the prize money isn`t being given out!:thumbdown:

Short version - Can't afford it.

Long version comes down to basically we need a new venue as Goshens days are numbered, and new venues cost money. So its payout and close, or don't and keep racing. Can't think of many clubs would choose the first option......

Lee
29-03-2010, 05:01 PM
I am not really one to abuse people but i think the people who have competed in this series will have felt that they have been shat on from a great height

budfish
29-03-2010, 05:07 PM
News flash justin

just heard of a reliable insider that instead of a rostrum next year us racers are going to stand on STOOLS instead!!

Buds

Kecky
29-03-2010, 05:11 PM
I wonder what Charles the third & Tom Tit would have to say about all of this bull

JonyNitro
29-03-2010, 05:11 PM
MM yes that's a good idea that rostrum was heavy, done my back in last time, so put a claim in against the club and got £100 and I come last

sly
29-03-2010, 05:12 PM
Short version - Can't afford it.

Long version comes down to basically we need a new venue as Goshens days are numbered, and new venues cost money. So its payout and close, or don't and keep racing. Can't think of many clubs would choose the first option......

So for the benefit of the people who where racing for the points which should of been cash prizes. is that the offical reason?

JonyNitro
29-03-2010, 05:12 PM
I wonder what Charles the third & Tom Tit would have to say about all of this

I bet they ran out of shit roll, and tissues for the mouth's

Kecky
29-03-2010, 05:15 PM
Oh well never mind, we'll have to ask the turtles head when he makes an appearance

budfish
29-03-2010, 05:18 PM
I wonder what Charles the third & Tom Tit would have to say about all of this bull

I keep trying to push more out but no matter how hard I try I can't get as many turd refrences as johnny in one thread. Got go need to drop the kids off at the pool for swimming lessons my lads only two had to get him a floater!!

budfish
29-03-2010, 05:24 PM
Just got back from goshen the grass at the track is a right mess I think kids must have nicked a car because it's covered in SKID MARKS the little BUGGERS

Si Coe
29-03-2010, 05:32 PM
So for the benefit of the people who where racing for the points which should of been cash prizes. is that the offical reason?

I'm not at liberty to say. You asked for an answer, I gave you an answer. I'll tell you if its the official reason just as soon as I find out what the official reason is.

Suffice to say that this 'I only entered for the prize money' bit is mostly just people stirring up trouble. Prizes were only announced after the series was basically fully booked to start with, so all those who 'only raced for the money' agreed to do so before there was money to race for!

Chrislong
29-03-2010, 05:41 PM
Just to put an end to the prize money side of thing....

Prize money as stated and offered by Jnr.Wood ... I didn't know anything about this, but it was jolly nice to discover. I enjoyed the racing anyway.

Ok, so this thread starts and I get a PM, so I believe what I read and made my earlier comments and await an explanation. I didn't disrespect or slag off anyone. Maybe I should have kept my gob shut and rung Roger... but I trust you guys and don't doubt you are not informed before posting.

Then a few pipe up, plenty of disrespect, you know who you are.

Jnr.Wood post confirming the no prize money with something about £100 not being as valueable to sponsorred drivers.

Roger posts, I now read his post that the no-prizes is wrong information... but thats all he needed to say "Wrong information guys", instead its a whack in the ribs and more disrespect.

Then the thread continues, many of us are turds, and become BMRCC haters.... which we're not.

Im angered by the amount of disrespect, but Budfish flashing his arse and his toilet habits save the day, and Si Coe is about the only one with good polite informative respectful posts.

So let me make it clear.

Im not a BMRCC hater atall. I doubt anyone is!

I don't disrespect anyone here and haven't done, although may be brash, I don't appreciate disrespect when all I want/need is straight answers.

We're awaiting results before prizes handed out as per Rogers first post in this thread.

This was a great season, Rog Stu and the guys who help have done a great job of the series and im sorry it now ends with BMRCC, hope something else in the pipeline and look forward to the Batley run series at same venue for next year.

Now lets all talk toilet habbits.

johnnygibbon
29-03-2010, 05:51 PM
I am not really one to abuse people but i think the people who have competed in this series will have felt that they have been shat on from a great height

well you are abusing/ stirring same as rest of us. but you dont relise how much that venue cost to run and organise . i was suprised there was so many ££££££££££ s of prizes given away EVERY MEETING ..........not just to pros but to the racers who never win anything and probly benifitted more than any one who would of got a glory payment

basically its a ONE OFF payment for ONE SMALL GRUOP for winning ONE SERIES ....or a club and race facillity for the north west for every ONE to use for a variety races / regionals/nationals, continuing and everyone having many more years of racing for all of us

you turd:p

budfish
29-03-2010, 05:56 PM
Chris I'm just glad opened up and lifted the lid and let it all gush out I'm feeling you pain no more disrespect it's like pissing in the wind !!!

Si Coe
29-03-2010, 06:05 PM
Thanks Chris.

Now if I could just work out how to gag some of our shall we say less well evolved members (its not their fault - after all if you live in Rochdale fire is a modern invention and you have to be careful to avoid scrapping your knuckles as they drag along the floor) we can get back to racing.

And picking on Budfish. :thumbsup:

Especially picking on Budfish!

Dave - Your new Losi is the biggest shed I've ever seen. I know I buy some old crap but even I'd have passed on that one......

rob m
29-03-2010, 06:09 PM
hey sly your avator pic goes well on this thread :thumbsup: ive really enjoyed the winter racing,glad ther was a raffle every meeting as i won a novak brushless combo otherwise i would never of been able to afford one,so far as i know everyone had a great time racing plus everyone was in for a chance of winning something due to the raffle.

budfish
29-03-2010, 06:14 PM
Have you seen the shit you run !!
And what's all this crap about you being on the committee? No one asked me I've had insisted you got them nose hairs trimmed I have a good dremel you could use if that's no good I also have a kangoo.and what are them specs about was they left to you in a will? Along with most of you rc gear. Freak

shanks
29-03-2010, 06:23 PM
Chris

just Reading back and it appears that it was you who started with the abuse and disrespect, I quote:-

"Sponsorred or not, it makes no difference. money has the same value you fool."

Just to put an end to the prize money side of thing....

Prize money as stated and offered by Jnr.Wood ... I didn't know anything about this, but it was jolly nice to discover. I enjoyed the racing anyway.

Ok, so this thread starts and I get a PM, so I believe what I read and made my earlier comments and await an explanation. I didn't disrespect or slag off anyone. Maybe I should have kept my gob shut and rung Roger... but I trust you guys and don't doubt you are not informed before posting.

Then a few pipe up, plenty of disrespect, you know who you are.

Jnr.Wood post confirming the no prize money with something about £100 not being as valueable to sponsorred drivers.

Roger posts, I now read his post that the no-prizes is wrong information... but thats all he needed to say "Wrong information guys", instead its a whack in the ribs and more disrespect.

Then the thread continues, many of us are turds, and become BMRCC haters.... which we're not.

Im angered by the amount of disrespect, but Budfish flashing his arse and his toilet habits save the day, and Si Coe is about the only one with good polite informative respectful posts.

So let me make it clear.

Im not a BMRCC hater atall. I doubt anyone is!

I don't disrespect anyone here and haven't done, although may be brash, I don't appreciate disrespect when all I want/need is straight answers.

We're awaiting results before prizes handed out as per Rogers first post in this thread.

This was a great season, Rog Stu and the guys who help have done a great job of the series and im sorry it now ends with BMRCC, hope something else in the pipeline and look forward to the Batley run series at same venue for next year.

Now lets all talk toilet habbits.

Chrislong
29-03-2010, 06:26 PM
Thanks Chris.

Now if I could just work out how to gag some of our shall we say less well evolved members (its not their fault - after all if you live in Rochdale fire is a modern invention and you have to be careful to avoid scrapping your knuckles as they drag along the floor) we can get back to racing.

And picking on Budfish. :thumbsup:

Especially picking on Budfish!

Dave - Your new Losi is the biggest shed I've ever seen. I know I buy some old crap but even I'd have passed on that one......

PMSL. Get them back in their cages.

The thing is, there are some damn rude posts yet I know all you guys, although I don't know that bandaner dude well, but your all decent guys in the flesh - except Budfish (too much flesh!!!). Why are so many of us so different at the keyboard than we are in person? Or is it lack of medication :lol:?

Si Coe
29-03-2010, 06:36 PM

The thing is, there are some damn rude posts yet I know all you guys, although I don't know that bandaner dude well, but your all decent guys in the flesh - except Budfish (too much flesh!!!). Why are so many of us so different at the keyboard than we are in person? Or is it lack of medication :lol:?

I think its just that some of these Cro-Magnons can't quite cope with modern technology:eh?:. Their tiny brains struggle with concepts like a keyboard:confused:, it makes them frustrated and so their posts sound angry.

As for 'that bandaner dude' (Johnny BTW) - he's a bit special. As in 'special school' special. :p

Budfish is just a fat bastard. But we love him anyway.
Well ok we don't but we tolerate him

budfish
29-03-2010, 06:47 PM

You know me chris I don't go no where without my medication no where. If not I'd be swimming in a BASIN of despair!!

Lee
29-03-2010, 06:54 PM
Oh budfish luckily you have kept on the medication and you haven't dropped the food babies yet :thumbsup:

I think BMCC need to be careful because Bury members have had Wood for the last decade or so, some of the people who come in have little knowledge of a club and although trying their best could turn the club into a sinker and not a floater.
:thumbsup:

matdodd
29-03-2010, 07:03 PM
shut up you set of turds

mattdodd - turd
njc11-turd
chrislong-turd

Hi Johnny
I'm sorry you clearly have me at a disadvantage as I dont think I know you or have ever meet you, but could you explain to me what iv done to be called a turd?

Thanks Mat

kitesurfer73
29-03-2010, 07:10 PM
Iv only been racing for 6 months and i really dont get this rc mentality have i missed the boat or something,talk about making a mountain out of a mole hill with all this stuff about wat really i ask...round and round we go were's it all stop.....
bud's and all the rest are only having a laugh and you lot you know who you are, your the ones jumping on this so called adult forum after reading some of this i now reslise how old you lot really are!!!!!
this is a hobby and not world darts you know:thumbsup: and i think every one forgets about how much roger and woods puts into it forgot about the painting its done...i dont care were i come 1st or 103rd the winter sesh was really enjoyable and has made be a better driver and had some good laughs on the way as well...
looking forward to the outdoor sesh and the furture looks good at bury
And ive meet some good lads dont care wat anyone else say's
Rob were is the invite for the wedding lol:D

last anyone want a well run fast x6 lol......check it out never trashed or crashed!!!!!!!

Chrislong
29-03-2010, 07:15 PM
last anyone want a well run fast x6 lol......check it out never trashed or crashed!!!!!!!

Next you'll tell us it was only driven on Sundays!!!!:lol:

Si Coe
29-03-2010, 07:18 PM
Next you'll tell us it was only driven on Sundays!!!!:lol:

No, but he could accurately say its never done more than 20 laps in its entire life.......

kitesurfer73
29-03-2010, 07:48 PM
No, but he could accurately say its never done more than 20 laps in its entire life.......

that means not used and abused then:D lol looks like its on ebay then... no takersss

Chrislong
29-03-2010, 07:50 PM
looks like its on ebay then... no takersss

Only p!55 takersss :lol:

Si Coe
29-03-2010, 07:56 PM
that means not used and abused then:D lol looks like its on ebay then... no takersss

20 laps from 24 starts sure sounds abused to me....

johnnygibbon
29-03-2010, 08:12 PM
Hi Johnny
I'm sorry you clearly have me at a disadvantage as I dont think I know you or have ever meet you, but could you explain to me what iv done to be called a turd?

Thanks Mat

i seem to have offended you and the other turds

i have never met you personally i am sure you are wonderful people in your everyday life and well respected in the rc community. but everything i see you post on here generally makes me presume you are turds and take this a little to seriously.
if im wrong you can come see me maybe we will be mates or maybe you will call me a turd dont really matter either way we still get to keep racing . and to be fair you would probly beat me. so cheer up

especially after racing a brilliant indoor series . does prize money really matter after being able to race our toys indoor all winter.easilly forgotton now the sun is appearing and we can alll go outdoors again :D

rob m
29-03-2010, 08:18 PM
Next you'll tell us it was only driven on Sundays!!!!:lol:most of the time it only seems to get used for half a race or just in the mornings then it seems to be sat on his bench for the rest of the day :confused: lol :p:p

Mike Parker
29-03-2010, 09:00 PM
Wow what are all this goings on all about then!! Wow knew I should've gave t'eastenders a miss this eve :woot:

On a serious note though just like to say I've really enjoyed the winter series -would've tried a lot harder if I knew there would be cash involved :lol:

See you guys & on...

Mike P.

kitesurfer73
29-03-2010, 09:15 PM
i seem to have offended you and the other turds

i have never met you personally i am sure you are wonderful people in your everyday life and well respected in the rc community. but everything i see you post on here generally makes me presume you are turds and take this a little to seriously.
if im wrong you can come see me maybe we will be mates or maybe you will call me a turd dont really matter either way we still get to keep racing . and to be fair you would probly beat me. so cheer up

especially after racing a brilliant indoor series . does prize money really matter after being able to race our toys indoor all winter.easilly forgotton now the sun is appearing and we can alll go outdoors again :D

johnny lad man you've made my day with stuff on here tonite :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Mossy
29-03-2010, 09:25 PM
I dont think this thread is doing Bury any favours, which is the main thing that we all want to see grow and do well.

Shame.

gazhillAE
29-03-2010, 11:25 PM
Bored already after 1 page :D

How many people keep saying its only racing? Jesus it is petty shit and sick of reading it to be honest!

Hand bags at dawn i say :thumbsup: