06-04-2010, 07:38 PM
Hi guys,
finaly brought my blast today!
Any idea on set up? High grip carpet!
Can't wait to try a buggy.
Oli

kaylon
06-04-2010, 08:13 PM
Make sure you have the F insert in the servo horn. I had a hard time on carpet till I changed that. Mine seems to be okay now, but still need to give it another good workout.

J

Bob-B
20-04-2010, 07:58 AM
Hi, first post. How is the bast working out for you?. I am thinking of getting one of these to get back into rc racing on a club level. Seems like a bargain of a car to me.

Huckster522
20-04-2010, 04:58 PM
Hi, first post. How is the bast working out for you?. I am thinking of getting one of these to get back into rc racing on a club level. Seems like a bargain of a car to me.

likewise, i would like to find out if this car can be competetive against the likes of a B44 or B-max4, plus try to find out if the car is an "easy" car to drive or is it more a toy that will not cut it on a hardcore astro turf track.

if any drivers of the blast can give me an insight it would be appreciated.

ta.

ainsbury8
20-04-2010, 07:30 PM
go to news at the top of the forum and scroll down to lrp blast,bondy has tested the car twice at some race meets and has written a very good report on the car:Dand by the looks of it ,with a bit of set up and a brushless in it should be fine at club level.

JonMack
20-04-2010, 07:33 PM
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39325

I was gonna get one but wanted to wait until they released an ARTR, instead I bought a ZX5 and spent a lot more money in the process!

olimr2nv
21-04-2010, 11:17 AM
Hi guys! The car is great on the whole the chassis does the job nicely.
The servo is good seems to work well on the carpet.
The motor and speed controller though are far than impressive.
If you have a motor and speed controller already go for it.
Hope this helps

Oli:thumbsup:

Akudou
26-04-2010, 11:24 PM
I bought myself a new rtr Blast and remove every electronics except for the servo. Got an xerun 120a esc and a 5.5T sensorless brushless motor on it with a 2.4 M11x remote. I still need to find the right settings on my esc and fdrs. Ran it a couple of times and love the way the car handles but servo horn became an issue and after more then 20 times of bad landing and knocking, i only manage to break the front butterfly and ruin the spur compared to the others who ran ZX5, DBX, DB01, DF03, TRF511 which seems fragile compared to the blast. I run on an outdoor track which you can see from the url given below. May i know what is the Internal gear ratio of this buggy?

track url: http://www.rctech.net/forum/brunei-r-c-racers/318912-jastre-r-c-ep-off-road-track.html

Cheers,
Felix