PDA

View Full Version : Keighley 10th of April meet, final practice before RD1!

SuperSparkSteve
06-04-2010, 07:45 PM
We are holding a meet this coming Saturday the 10th at Keighley, this would be a great chance to get some last min practice in before RD 1 at Southport on Sunday.

And if your anything like me and hasn't had chance to do any racing outdoors this year it would be a good chance to try some last min setups!

You can just turn up on the day or if you would like to pre-book in then PM me your details, this will save some time and allows us to get the racing started sooner!

If the weather is a bit poor or if numbers are low then we will hold a series of timed practice sessions allowing you to see how your doing through out the day.

Track building will start at 11am with the aim to start racing at 12.

Feel free to PM with any questions.

TonyM
07-04-2010, 12:25 PM
Steve I guess you mean the 10th and not 11th?

SuperSparkSteve
07-04-2010, 05:32 PM
Steve I guess you mean the 10th and not 11th?

Well spotted that man! Yep, its def the 10th, not the 11th.

I got your PM Tony and ur booked in, will be in touch if there's any problems.

shanks
07-04-2010, 06:12 PM
I'd be there but I hear yr track is full of turds!

Besides mrs has got me on some weeked away thing

you and James will need all the practises you can get for Sunday pal :thumbsup:

We are holding a meet this coming Saturday the 10th at Keighley, this would be a great chance to get some last min practice in before RD 1 at Southport on Sunday.

And if your anything like me and hasn't had chance to do any racing outdoors this year it would be a good chance to try some last min setups!

You can just turn up on the day or if you would like to pre-book in then PM me your details, this will save some time and allows us to get the racing started sooner!

If the weather is a bit poor or if numbers are low then we will hold a series of timed practice sessions allowing you to see how your doing through out the day.

Track building will start at 11am with the aim to start racing at 12.

Feel free to PM with any questions.

SuperSparkSteve
07-04-2010, 06:49 PM
I'd be there but I hear yr track is full of turds!

Besides mrs has got me on some weeked away thing

you and James will need all the practises you can get for Sunday pal :thumbsup:

oooo u bitch! lol