PDA

View Full Version : National Indoor Finals at Batley

Oscar
21-03-2006, 11:20 AM
A few people have been asking about track building for the indoor finals.
It will be from 19:30 Friday evening. Those actively assisting with track building, can of course set their pit tables on the evening.
Mains power is available, but VERY limited.
Dianne also confirmed this morning, there are still a limited number of places available in both of the classes, so if any more drivers wish to book in at this moment it should be OK.

jimmy
21-03-2006, 11:22 AM
Cheers John,
I'll be along to help with the track, but only racing on sunday, gonna come with mi camera on saturday though..

darryl
21-03-2006, 07:41 PM
would have loved to have dusted the cob webs off but my good lady wife has insisted that i plumb in the new downstairs toilet and sink in this weekend

Stu
21-03-2006, 08:20 PM
Whats the chance of a more 'carpety' track on saturday and for sunday a more 'slippyererere' 4wd layout?
The track at the last meeting had a long jump sequence, like a second straight with jumps, which gave good air, but, it did seem to compromise the rest of the layout. It was kinda 4 straights, two with chicaines & one with jumps.
My personal favourite batley tracks are the 'loopy' type (not as in crazy that is), like the supercup layout.