PDA

View Full Version : BRCA 1:10 Off-Road Section- SE Region Championship Update

brookie
10-07-2007, 11:39 PM
It gives me great pleasure, for very obvious reasons, to announce that with one round of the BRCA 1:10 Electric Off-road Section, South East Region 4WD Championships still be be run at Eden Park Raceway on Sunday 29 July 2007, Christopher Brooke, 15, has won the BRCA South East Junior 4WD Championship, achieving an unassailable lead and in doing so takes the 4WD John Cheeseman Award for the first time.

Christopher has won the BRCA South East Junior 2WD Championships for the previous two years and has, along with several other Juniors from this Region, made A Finals in both the Under 13 and Under 16 age groups at the annual BRCA 1:10 Off-road Section Junior Championships several years in succession.

Christopher has made several Regional A Finals this year and is beginning to worry some of the more senior drivers in this region, not least of which is me!

Championship positions for the remaining ‘podium’ places remain wide open and the race for the BRCA South East Junior 2WD Championship is very close indeed!

Neither of the BRCA South East Championships (for the more senior drivers!) have yet been resolved and both look to be going right down to the wire to decide the winners.

Here's to the next round of the Championships, 2WD at Eden Park Raceway on Sunday 22 July and don't forget to get those entries for the British Regional Championships, Juniors, Veterans and F3/4/5's back to me in plenty of time (at least one week before) for the 22 August 2007 closing date.

Steven Brooke
BRCA 1:10 Off-road Section South East Regional Representative
Eden Park Raceway (Secretary)