PDA

View Full Version : Midweek Racing

turbobrick
28-04-2010, 06:32 PM
If you had the chance of racing midweek, which of the three options would you prefer and make on a regular basis??

At present I've been phoning a few venue's near Washington and there may be a possibility of getting one on the nights in the poll.

Thanks

Peter

chris68nufc
28-04-2010, 07:08 PM
I havent voted yet. I think that a Monday is a no no, if theres a meeting on a sunday people will struggle to get there on the monday night so i think it can only be Tuesday or Wednesday.

What have you got in mind Peter?

N7ELA
28-04-2010, 07:56 PM
I havent voted yet. I think that a Monday is a no no, if theres a meeting on a sunday people will struggle to get there on the monday night so i think it can only be Tuesday or Wednesday.

What have you got in mind Peter?

Ive not voted either and also think a monday is a no no. A tues or wed is fine with me but no better than a sunday night.

turbobrick
28-04-2010, 07:57 PM
At present just trying yo find somewhere else suitable to race, try and get the club back to where it should be, with plenty of racers, fun and laughs.

At present I personally don't think Sunday racing is working so i want to try and improve on it, don't worry though no decisions will be taken without a vote at a meeting.

Peter

chris68nufc
28-04-2010, 08:18 PM
Sundays are hard work. Im surprised at how shattered i am on a Sunday night and by 10.30 im wrecked.
Thinking back to Summer nights etc at Jarrow....They were tremendous:thumbsup:

Fingers crossed we can get something a bit better sorted and get people back that have gone!

turbobrick
28-04-2010, 08:36 PM
I've just noticed that you can only make one choice on the poll, if there's more than one of those days that you think would be suitable just put a post up.

Peter

chrispattinson
29-04-2010, 07:04 AM
Monday or Tuesday (preferrably Tuesday for me. Thanks.
Footy on Wednesday rules it out for me.

Shifta
29-04-2010, 04:44 PM
Tues or Wed are good for me :thumbsup:

mr emily
29-04-2010, 05:55 PM
Back to a Tuesday would be great!!

Keith

m1buc
01-05-2010, 07:29 AM
tues is good for me, :thumbsup:

a nice big hall like jarrow, somewhere closer to home would be great.

mick