PDA

View Full Version : Camping?

Dave Dodd
03-05-2010, 08:08 PM
Hey are any of the shamble/wbmcc crew camping at the broxtowe regional ??

also is it near the hall park conference centre? had a drive up there today (on the way to ikea detoured a little)

antnee
04-05-2010, 02:23 PM
Doubt it, only takes about 25mins in the morning for me

Dave Dodd
04-05-2010, 03:05 PM
from bingham according google maps its 40 ish min (RHR WAS 50 MIN) and i'll have Abi with me... :)

so what time you all hope to be there for? if booking in is 8am ish + want a good spot to pit in...:D

The Doctor
05-05-2010, 08:25 PM
I'll aim to get there for about half 7 to ensure a good spot in walking distance of the track and to cut the grass of my pit space with tweezers. Not camping because it's so close to home.

Go past the Ikea turn off from the A610, and take the one where the dual carriageway splits. Turn right at the slip road roundabout. Follow it up to the one way system, carry straight on and then it's about 1/4 mile on your left.

http://www.broxtowemcc.org.uk/Hall_Park.html

reg
06-05-2010, 06:34 AM
I'll aim to get there for about half 7 to ensure a good spot in walking distance of the track and to cut the grass of my pit space with tweezers.

you should go now if your using tweezers to cut grass:wtf:

Robbiejuk
08-05-2010, 10:10 PM
you should go now if your using tweezers to cut grass:wtf:

Your obsessed with cutting grass mate :D

The Doctor
09-05-2010, 09:18 PM
Yes, and cleaning things. Oh, except for anything that goes in the washing machine.

Then again, I haven't actually tried stripping my car down & putting it on a 40 degree spin cycle. Would that work? Could be a really good way to have a fresh-smelling, soft-to-the-touch car for each race meeting.

Anyone tried it?

Which reminds me, must wash my pit towel before the next regional.

Aran
09-05-2010, 09:35 PM
Yes, and cleaning things. Oh, except for anything that goes in the washing machine.

Then again, I haven't actually tried stripping my car down & putting it on a 40 degree spin cycle. Would that work? Could be a really good way to have a fresh-smelling, soft-to-the-touch car for each race meeting.

Anyone tried it?

Which reminds me, must wash my pit towel before the next regional.

if you do, id would put all the little pieces into a persil tablet bag as all your little pieces will clog up the washer :thumbsup:

wes j.
11-05-2010, 08:42 PM
Good luck to all Ocd's and Shambles dudes this Sunday:thumbsup:. Gutted i can't make it:thumbdown:.

Dave Dodd
14-05-2010, 02:16 PM
Cheers Wes :D
should be good. :thumbsup: