PDA

View Full Version : Something a bit different........ Multi Enduro !

HarlowS
12-05-2010, 10:01 AM
On August Bank Holiday Monday, Coventry model car club are runing something a bit different. It will be a 4 hour team enduro race ! :thumbsup:

The rules & criteria are being discussed at the moment but the twist will be that its open to all classes, Electric and Nitro !! Mixed teams also welcome. Meaning you could run a nitro, 10th electric, short course and electric truck all in the same team if you wanted. :)

1 transponder per team, run your own car, 4 per team, one person must marshall there delegated point are some of the rules that we are going through.

Places will be limited to about 10/11 teams so we are looking at 40/44 people in total as we can only have 11 ish people max on the rostrum.

It will be a 'Fun' event but should be a great days racing.

Any ideas, thoughts and idea if people would be interested in this event would be welcomed.

jim76
12-05-2010, 04:28 PM
sounds cool. Ashford used to do a 5 hour team race like this years ago, it was always my highlight of the year.

Mr Davies, want to get a team together?!!

Jonesy
12-05-2010, 05:12 PM
What's the Micro like on the Astro!!! In all fairness cracking idea Stu, I think I'd like some of that action!!

HarlowS
12-05-2010, 05:21 PM
Jonesy, i would pay your race entry to watch your micro against the 8th scale :lol: