PDA

View Full Version : BRCA SE 2WD Regional Championship RD2 - Sunday 23 May - Eden Park Raceway

brookie
19-05-2010, 07:20 AM
As the title says, Round 2 (of 4) of the 2010 SE 2WD Regional Off-road Championships. As per usual there will also be an Open class to cater for drivers from outside the SE Region and those wishing to run a 4WD around. There will also be provision for Round 2 of the 'unofficial' SE Regional SCT & Stadium Truck Championship for 2WD (ONLY!) electric trucks, more details here: http://www.oople.com/forums/showthre...t=41755&page=2

To be held at Eden Park Raceway (check out: http://www.edenparkraceway.com/) on Sunday 23 May 2010.

Track WILL NOT open until approx. 08:30 for practice so please DO NOT arrive too early! The track has near neighbours which we do not want upset by excessive early noise, thank you!

See you all there, don't forget FREE entry for ALL Juniors, U13's and U16's, trophies for the top three in both Junior age groups.

Oh and don't forget your 2010 BRCA Membership details please, there may be a check! Membership application forms will be available for non-members to join on the day!

We've got to sort out some Junior Trophies from previous rounds as well, hoping to do that at this round! May need input from other participating clubs!

David Church
19-05-2010, 04:50 PM
The weather forecast is looking mighty fine as well:thumbsup:

pro4nut
22-05-2010, 04:24 PM
Hi guys, i havent been able to make any of the other rounds so far this year, would someone be able to let me tap some power from a generator on the day?
Also can i fill in a renewal for my BRCA membership on the day?, seems ok from what i read in Steve's post above.
Thanks,

Wayne Elliott

David Church
22-05-2010, 05:26 PM
Hi guys, i havent been able to make any of the other rounds so far this year, would someone be able to let me tap some power from a generator on the day?
Also can i fill in a renewal for my BRCA membership on the day?, seems ok from what i read in Steve's post above.
Thanks,

Wayne Elliott

I have a spare generator trackside your welcome to use, just bring some petrol.

mw02veg
22-05-2010, 06:53 PM
the track is looking mint!!!! :thumbsup:

David Church
22-05-2010, 08:23 PM
Ross has put my cougar back together tonight after Mr Moore parted my car like the red sea today haha, thanks to Trish for having parts sent overnight to my house:thumbsup:and thanks to Ross for doing the work:thumbsup:

mw02veg
22-05-2010, 08:52 PM
Hope your looking after all the boys staying at your place tonight

David Church
22-05-2010, 08:58 PM
:D;);):thumbsup:

mw02veg
22-05-2010, 09:02 PM
wot u doing up this late thought trish would of tucked u in by now :lol:

Lowie
24-05-2010, 07:14 AM
Hello guys,

thx for the friendly racing.
I took quite some pictures but unfortunatly they are far from the usual oOple-quality.
Was disapointed that I could not stay to at least run that final, ... but had to catch my ferry.

The foto-album can be found here: http://www.ludodg.com/RC/albums/EPR_100523/

Team No Idea
24-05-2010, 08:19 AM
Hello guys,

I took quite some pictures but unfortunatly they are far from the usual oOple-quality.
Was disapointed that I could not stay to at least run that final, ... but had to catch my ferry.

Wicked pics! nice work!

Thanks all at EPR for yesterday, had loads of fun, a trouble free day and plenty of sun :thumbsup:

mikeyscott
24-05-2010, 08:44 AM
Cool pics.

Who's Cougar gearbox was that with not a lot left?

Extreme
24-05-2010, 09:31 AM
Hello guys,

Awesome pics dude, especially of my sons cougar (orange wheels) lol:thumbsup:

MHeadling
24-05-2010, 01:16 PM
Who were the top 3 in each class??

tiny tom
24-05-2010, 01:45 PM
Cheers to the EPR crew for a great track layout, cheers to Alex and Simon for running a faultless meeting and the pictures look great

tymill
24-05-2010, 04:49 PM
Great day - thanks to everyone involved!

Amazing grip on the track, and the layout was awesome!

Great photos too - how about that bodyroll with my Slash? Wouldn't have it any other way...:thumbsup:

Shame the only photo of my rc10 is ... upside down! oh well, at least the gold pan and its 23 years of scapes and scratches is shown in its full glory.;)

Simon - the clash of the titans will continue - until next time...

Good racing and an excellent day!

Cheers,
Ty

David Church
24-05-2010, 05:25 PM
Great photos Ludo, thanks for taking the time to take them:thumbsup:
What good weather we had eh, and my commentating was on form haha:thumbsup:

brookie
24-05-2010, 08:13 PM
Who were the top 3 in each class??

2WD - Stafford; Williams; Brooke (C):thumbsup:

Truck - Brooke (S); Hayes; Tames