PDA

View Full Version : Video of last test session

OldTimer
30-03-2006, 07:45 PM
Just put to together a video of the last test session we had at Baginton last weekend, both Ken and Matt were very happy with the cars, and we have seemed to of found a really good all round setup.

Goto the website, and click on the video link at the top of the page.

niggs98
31-03-2006, 07:47 AM
the vid really showed off how plush the suspension was working over the ripples and landed really nicely off the jumps,it really has come along way from the early days,congratulations:)

jimmy
31-03-2006, 10:01 AM
Does look very good mate, would be good to see it against some other cars

OldTimer
31-03-2006, 11:40 AM
The 1st run at the nationals will be at Tiverton were we have had zero testing :( so i don't really know how its going to go and i did not really design it for low grip dirt tracks , also OJ will be on his own there as i am away, so should be fun but i think it will be a lot stronger at all the other national circuits.

Ken & OJ will be running at the 4wd regional at Kiddy towards the end of April.

I am hoping to get to kiddy next week, so i will bring my race car and the concept car if you want to take a few photos Jimmy ;) also Dave will be running the BJ4 Worlds Evo there.

@ Niggs98, yes it is going a lot better than the 1st meeting i ran it at Cov, but the car has been revised a lot, and the setup i found at Stotfold is perfect for Coventry which was a surprise to me.

Slimboyfat
31-03-2006, 05:15 PM
from the testing at coventy i think we have found a great starting point which is brilliant news for the car now and for further development.

as it stand the car is very much ready to race from the experience i have had with it. In this game we learn as we go so it should be great to see what happens as the season progresses.

can't wait to get out there and race you guys at regionals and nationals!

Matt OJ

jimmy
31-03-2006, 10:34 PM
woo! team driver and everything hey OJ ! nice one mate. So you'll be racing it at kiddy ?

Slimboyfat
01-04-2006, 05:20 PM
yes indeed, onwards and very much upwards jim my good man!

will be racing at kiddy mid west regional end of the month but not at the national as im at Andy Jones' wedding all weekend.

niggs98
03-04-2006, 09:04 AM
ello oj stu n i shall be at tivvy so will watch ya car to help with set ups m8

matdodd
16-04-2006, 08:32 PM
You know the mid west lads will help u out Oj

Slimboyfat
17-04-2006, 07:58 PM
thank you guys for all the offers, i think that our base setup is very good however any advice is always welcome!

xx4-nutter
10-07-2006, 05:21 PM
hi there ,

im just wondering how do i get one of the slim 4 cars ?

OldTimer
10-07-2006, 08:53 PM
If you have a BJ4 WE i can build you a conversion kit, the car is not really for sale at the moment but i am prepared to build a conversion kit, i have some more ideas to further improve the car, once these are tested and the body shell is ready then we will start looking at selling it.

We have proved the car is fast as anything else out there, just a bit of luck and the results will come , we only have one car running at the national's and three cars at the mid west regionals. So we are a bit out gunned by all the xx4's yoks etc out there :)

Matt tq'd one round at the mid west 4wd regional yesterday and missed another by 0.04 of a second, and qualifyed 2nd overall :D

xx4-nutter
10-07-2006, 09:51 PM
wow thats good news about the car,

sounds cool about the car, i jst fancy sumin different no one else has . . wel to a curtain extent. at the mo im running the losi xx4 we , its cool but too much to the car lol.

BOTTOM LINE

sumin new!

light!

fast!

and sexy!