PDA

View Full Version : Just saying hi

madcrazybonkers
03-06-2010, 12:25 PM
Hello boys im back lol for those who dont no me im Mark Farmer and used to race a long time ago but im making my return this friday night as when round my friends the other day i noticed some old buggy kit lying around which turned out to have not been used in the last 2 years so i have rescued it all and having a strip and rebuild today and tomorrow.
Just hope the electrics are ok have no idea what the batts will do if they will even take a charge or even last 5 mins lol.
Well i have got my hands on a B4 & T4 running brushed not sure if i will ever run the truck will have to see just hope my brain can remember how to put one of these round the track, if any of you have any cheap batt packs ur wanting rid of come see me.

weeman
03-06-2010, 07:12 PM
Dont think we have met before, see ya friday:thumbsup:

peetbee
03-06-2010, 07:46 PM
Welcome back!
We're running a truck championship at the moment and there's normally a truck heat every week so you never know the T4 might get dusted off!

madcrazybonkers
03-06-2010, 11:20 PM
Cheers both looking forward to racing again but the kit is not up to it but will do to get me back in the swing of things again, still need a 12v for charging and some good batt packs plus a faster servo but all im looking for is to be up to speed ready for the indoors.

peetbee
04-06-2010, 08:21 AM
Most of us use 12v power supplies instead of batteries, a lot less weight to carry! Come on over and have a chat about all the stuff, I started up again after a fair few years off and was amazed at the changes!!
See you later:thumbsup: