PDA

View Full Version : Club Racing Sunday 13th June - Racing is ON

Dalla
09-06-2010, 01:56 PM
From Peter E.....

This Sunday 13th June, JORCR WILL be running at Seaham Youth Centre.

If there’s not enough people to fill a heat due to other events being on, we’ll run another practice/setup night, like the one a couple of months back.

If we run as a practice night, then last time each person had well in excess of an hour and a half on the track. There will also be a couple of different classes of cars there for people to have a go of, including short course trucks, stadium trucks, and hopefully 1/18th scale as well.

So come along and have a fun night, whether racing or just practicing.

EITHER WAY WE WILL DEFINITELY BE OPEN FOR TRACK TIME :thumbsup:.

Dalla
14-06-2010, 12:46 PM
Good nights racing last night :thumbsup: I think everyone enjoyed it and same again next week.

baD
14-06-2010, 01:10 PM
Any chance of posting the results or sending me the database? I actually got some decent lap times in the last race and fancied a look at them

nobby
14-06-2010, 04:06 PM
what a fantastic night just wish i could race every sunday.
everyone seemed to have fun if i remember correctly isn't that why we race:thumbsup:

oh by the way anyone fancy a stadium truck heat:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

turbobrick
14-06-2010, 04:46 PM
Was certainly an entertaining race with the trucks and plenty of fun :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Bill I'll send you the database across when I go and get the laptop out of the garage. I hope you'll be printing it out and pinning it on the wall.

Peter

baD
14-06-2010, 05:34 PM
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Bill I'll send you the database across when I go and get the laptop out of the garage. I hope you'll be printing it out and pinning it on the wall.

Peter

Deal - but did you mean my trophy wall in the garage or at Seaham for all to see? :thumbsup:

Dalla
15-06-2010, 07:23 AM
Was certainly an entertaining race with the trucks and plenty of fun :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Peter

Peter, Can you bung me a copy too:)