PDA

View Full Version : Another great night last night

yorkie
10-06-2010, 07:24 AM
(Reckless) Sam and I would like to say thanks to all involved in setting up the track last night especially Alan who laboured away on his own for some time whilst one or two of us waited patiently outside for someone to unlock the front door which apparently wasn't locked, Sorry Alan you should have turned on the lights, I have to say in my defence that I did detail (Reckless) Sam to check, As usual it turned out to be another great night, great track and great atmosphere from a great club. Now looking forward to Saturday just hope the weather is kind to us all

Hog
10-06-2010, 10:05 AM
Yes indeed hats off to Alan for setting things up on his own - great track - really enjoyed some close racing with Dave last night.

Fingers crossed as you say Yorkie for fine weather on Saturday. Another chance for us to show off what we do and attract some potential new members.

Anyone that has a generator and is able to bring it on Saturday please do so - may not be needed but better that than not having enough!

See you near the cake stall :thumbsup:

sfry61
11-06-2010, 08:26 AM
I'll be up there with a generator.

Weather forcast is looking good, supposed to be sunny all day.

Anyone know what time to get up there in the morning??

See you all there:)

Hog
11-06-2010, 08:54 AM
About 10ish so I'm told. Fete opens at 12 and goes on till 4, but we want to be up and running before the gates open so there's something going on when Joe Public come wandering round.